PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    We had one user that had one of those that would cause seizures.

Oh yeah...

AcademicUnluckyDipper-small.gif

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Now that’s funny this guy thinks I speak English, n ain’t read any o my postings. I’m pure bred murican, n that’s what I speak. Ya sliced cows n some time we grind em up.
    :rockwoot:Go Murica
    trust me, I speak 'murican, redneck, dumbass, and moron fluently and I can converse in hilljack and idiot. I still struggle when it comes to Jersey and valley but I can at least find the bathroom.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Monon meats, in Monon Indiana make us sliced cow bacon every time we put a beef in the freezer. A lot of my customers get some when they order a beef. It’s the same cut as pork you pay extra for the smoking, but the cost per lb. is the same as every other lb. of meat. T-bone cost the same as hamburger per lb. You just have to buy a whole beef. Most split with family or friends.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    trust me, I speak 'murican, redneck, dumbass, and moron fluently and I can converse in hilljack and idiot. I still struggle when it comes to Jersey and valley but I can at least find the bathroom.
    Tru dat, I’ve read your postings. Now where’s that bathroom???

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Monon meats, in Monon Indiana make us sliced cow bacon every time we put a beef in the freezer. A lot of my customers get some when they order a beef. It’s the same cut as pork you pay extra for the smoking, but the cost per lb. is the same as every other lb. of meat. T-bone cost the same as hamburger per lb. You just have to buy a whole beef. Most split with family or friends.
    I miss fresh meat. Growing up we had hogs and always put one in the freezer in the fall. Good fresh sausage is unbeatable IMO.

Reactions: Mij
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom