PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I saw a sliced cow at the museum of science and industry in Chicago several years back.
    It was an entire cow, sliced very thin, and encased in plexiglass and formaldehyde.
    Rather a gruesome sight but hard to look away from.
    Was that at Body Wolrds? We went to see that. How they could leave just the parts of interest out of the whole body, what a process it must be. Especially the nervous and circulatory system ones. I think I remember some slices of human parts displayed too.

Agreed, a little gruesome/macabre but fascinating.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Was that at Body Wolrds? We went to see that. How they could leave just the parts of interest out of the whole body, what a process it must be. Especially the nervous and circulatory system ones. I think I remember some slices of human parts displayed too.

Agreed, a little gruesome/macabre but fascinating.

It was an exhibition at the Chicago museum of science and industry.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Would be nice - but I understand they also don’t want trolls on here. Need balance.
    The main reason is for the access to the classifieds. The setup we have here allows a certain amount of vetting of the members. The seller can choose to not sell to someone for any reason. This includes low post count.

Spencer2A

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2021
    Muncie,IN
    Because I have to post on this post 50 times just to post a thread. Just moderate the forum that’s what mods are for no? Doesn’t weed out anyone

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Because I have to post on this post 50 times just to post a thread. Just moderate the forum that’s what mods are for no? Doesn’t weed out anyone
    No, you don't post here 50 times. 50 quality posts throughout the forum. We are a community/family first, albeit a severely dysfunctional one, that happens to have a classifieds. If you're only here for the classies, well there are other sites you can use for that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This may not be the right fit for you here. This is not a gun selling site. This is a forum. Probably needs to be 200 posts just to discourage runners more than the 50, which many seem to think they can achieve in a couple of hours, not realizing how many sheepdogs are always watching what goes on here.

If you are interested in joining discussions you will find 50 goes by in a flash, but if one is a runner they usually get their post count trimmed quickly and often…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom