PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gopher29

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I've yet to reach 50 posts on this site but I'm sure i had more than 1 post. Does the total post count reset after a period of time?

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Penny-Arcade-Glock-1911-Comic.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well, Glad you are here, now you have the ability to participate in the classifieds.

I hope you will be a participant in other things here too.

Bratch1976

Bratcher Sr competition shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Chesterton Indiana
    I am new also and I will say that navigating around the petty rules seems to be quite a bit of a pain however even though I’m not good with computers and technology I figured out that if you’re willing to donate money to the site and pay for the right badges you can get around this stuff. Donate money to support the site it’s not much. Or have discussions with people for a few days. Doesn’t seem that hard and at least the moderators seem somewhat understanding to the people that are not good at this stuff like myself. I think that the site is great but it could be easier to get to understand but with practice I guess it gets easier. If you don’t want to do 50 quality post so you can buy your way out of it. Fair enough.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am new also and I will say that navigating around the petty rules seems to be quite a bit of a pain however even though I’m not good with computers and technology I figured out that if you’re willing to donate money to the site and pay for the right badges you can get around this stuff. Donate money to support the site it’s not much. Or have discussions with people for a few days. Doesn’t seem that hard and at least the moderators seem somewhat understanding to the people that are not good at this stuff like myself. I think that the site is great but it could be easier to get to understand but with practice I guess it gets easier. If you don’t want to do 50 quality post so you can buy your way out of it. Fair enough.
    Let me give everyone a heads up on this new member.

He is a solid guy. He is not looking to circumvent any rules. He is here to help by giving us GREAT deals on reloading supplies and ammo.

His son has sponsors that give him great deals on this and Bratch1976 pasar it on to us at NO profit.

The more he helps us, the more it helps his son with sponsors that provide airfare, lodging and entrance fees to events around the country.

Tom.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    . I have tried to help you but in this the rules are anything but petty. So get the hell over it OK.

I spend a lot of time trying and I get this in the open forum.

Makes me nuts.

We have every one of the rules for a good reason and it has worked very well for a long time. So you can stop complaining and jumping over the rules as you have been since you joined or just stop.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

He is a solid guy. He is not looking to circumvent any rules. He is here to help by giving us GREAT deals on reloading supplies and ammo.

His son has sponsors that give him great deals on this and Bratch1976 pasar it on to us at NO profit.

The more he helps us, the more it helps his son with sponsors that provide airfare, lodging and entrance fees to events around the country.

Tom.
    I agree as to his merits but "DO NOT" belittle the site due to your own shortcomings.

BigRiggs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012

Tom.
    Is there a website or street address to get these great deals? It has been years since I have been on the site, so bear with my dumb questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom