PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Now we know where the problem lies
    You are probably right, I need to stop telling shooters I meet to join INGO. This place can leave a bad impression on some that are not used to the viciousness of some on the internet.

I hate to admit that I have been guilty of judging some that seemed to want to diss INGO in the past. I am trying to tone down my persona, feel free to slap me when I get out of line. fishslap.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Being protective and just being mean are 2 completely different things. I see both in this thread.

1, If you are in a foul mood stay out of here and the political threads. It is for the best and it will give me a break.

2, like just happened someone chimed in on an older post and the :poop: " storm started all over again. Avoid the dog piles. Nothing good comes from it. And you make work for the staff.

3, And just keep it civil. Lately way to many of us are cruising for a fight. Just avoid it Please.

4, If I refer to your post look to see if the message is painted with a broad brush. It could be intended for the entire posting thread. If not you will know it.

5, If you feel the need to PM me dont tell me how I should have handled anything. It is not received well. I have been doing this a long time and pretty well know. If i go over the top there are "Quality" control people out here that have and will let me know. And yes they do and yes I often apologize if indeed I have.

We are all human and anxiety's are running high. We all step in it but please, stop bashing the new members unless they go straight up "Butt" head and openly bash the thread. If we can not control our responses and emotions these threads are closed never to return on my watch.

Be safe,

-CM-

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Redhood
    Top Bottom