PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Let the seniors yell about people not reading while themselves not reading. It lends some irony to the whole thing.
    d541d6d461540d3aeb6bb7198376575d.jpeg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Being this thread, I think it's worth expanding.

INGO, unlike any other forum (especially Reddit), is that Avatars and usernames are real people, and we can develop real relationships. Tom and I had some spats in the past (and a small one today), but really, I've come to appreciate him. We can disagree at times, yet still be civil. There's a lot of folks on here that I'd love to have a cheeseburger with, simply because we've developed a report, and we're adult enough to discuss things from different points of view. The internet separates people; food brings them together.

It's at least interesting that on INGO, where we really are pretty like minded in a macro sense, things can get so divisive. I dunno. I think if I could combine the powers of cheeseburgers with the internet I'd get a Nobel Peace Prize.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    :tantrum:

Not more than an hour ago I just committed to an invitation for Saturday; he's smoking a brisket.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    :tantrum:

Not more than an hour ago I just committed to an invitation for Saturday; he's smoking a brisket.
    Had you planned on driving all the way to Crown Point and then been invited for brisket around the corner...

Would you have made the trip? Be honest now.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    After the performance of the new guy yesterday that had no interest in running for the classifieds, just was getting acquainted with everyone and run up what? 80 posts? No other new guy had better whine about how tough it is. An example was set on just how easy it is.

However, second children the world over have proven that having an example set for them by the first-born on how to easily get by means absolutely nothing. They will still step off of the paved road and forge their own path of stupidity just because and this is why this thread will go on for all eternity, providing us with countless examples of the speech from the Captain,

" What we've got here is failure to communicate.
    Some men you just can't reach.
    So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it.
    Well, he gets it."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom