PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    As I recall, he got sort of obsessed that it was all of the information that the members had posted that the board was essentially profiting from. He did not feel that the mods at that time were treating people appropriately given that he (and others) were the product being sold.
    yup

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As I recall, he got sort of obsessed that it was all of the information that the members had posted that the board was essentially profiting from. He did not feel that the mods at that time were treating people appropriately given that he (and others) were the product being sold.
    When did that happen...????

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Was that the camera guy? I recall it but I can't remember when. I think that lead to old posts no longer being editable across the board.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    CM - "Nobody is perfect because perfect does not exist."

Now I have to disagree with you. I AM Perfect!!
    I have proof. My Mother in Law who is a very wise and thoughtful person calls me a perfect A** every time she sees me!!

Don

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland

I knew it. Der Mouse is a pimp. And we?....

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The rule sucks.
    :ugh:

Ever give it thought that if you would have posted just 2 messages per week since you joined, then the 50 would be a mute point wouldn't it?

Pretty simple concept, relax, interact, partake in this great community of firearm owners and forget about the bright shiny for a bit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom