Ordering a Prostitute online...what could go wrong?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Guy is not too quick on his feet.

"Billy Bob done told me you were a prostitutin' but I din't believe him and had to see for myself!"

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You call this progress?

On a site where the liberty quotient is determined according to who you can shoot without consequence?

Without going in to a long treatise on Kentucky's feuding history and the Scots Irish propensity for letting minor sleights turn in to a shooting match...Yes in a weird way.....

There is a scene in the film "Next of Kin" where Patrick Swayze's character Detective Truman Gates is called to the south side of his adopted town of Chicago to talk to one of "his people" who just killed a man....He caught his wife in bed with another man and shot him in cold blood...Truman is talking him into giving himself up and to let the court decide his fate...He agrees and as Truman is putting the cuffs on him the man turns to Truman and says, "Hell Truman...Back home I wouldn't even be in trouble...That SOB had it coming..." Truman just looked at him sadly and said, "I know...But Chicago ain't Kentucky....

So when I said "We as a people are making progress" I was referring to the Scots Irish culture and Kentucky's past history...Not "We as a people" the rest of our Nation or even INGO...I hope this makes sense....

The Avett brother's even sing about it....My brother and I sometimes duet on this song in the right company and if the bottle gets down about half...

[video=youtube;MryPbB9zA9M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MryPbB9zA9M[/video]

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    How is it? I keep thinking about picking it up, but it seems just like a bunch of anecdotal stories.

Excellent...One of the best reads I have had in a while.....He really captures the culture and how we feel when we are out of our element..I always referred to "it" as the "Country Boy Chip".... I remember dating a girl from Fort Wayne back in my early 20's..I went up with her to visit her family and I could tell they were mocking my accent (her dad was an Allen County D.A.) and I think it was when I referred to going to "Mamaw and Papaw's" for Christmas that the sneering got too much for me and I full blown lit into them.....Kentuckyed up my accent WAY more than it actually is and stormed out of there.....It was a long drive home...

But I did get to spend Christmas at Mamaw and Papaw's...With their daughter...:)

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    My first thought was the seen from Risky Business where Tom Cruise opens the door to find the..."lady" of the night that his buddies ordered for him. But that just probably shows how old I am.

I'm thinking the argument others at the motel heard was not about the prostitution, maybe it was just about the price - yannow, do you discount for marriage or increase the price?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    www.femurphy77s-wife.com

giphy.gif

Top Bottom