• ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    The NYPD are just being good NAZIS and following orders...:ar15::ar15:
    Easy to sit back from an armchair and an anonymous screen name and call the cops nazis... But hey it's not your career/house/cars/kid's college on the line you would have to throw away by refusing to enforce a state criminal trespass law.

Also, to the person who made the (terrible) example of the police making a black person leave because the owner is racist. I have something you might want to read up on, very interesting:
    Legal Highlight: The Civil Rights Act of 1964

armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Also, to the person who made the (terrible) example of the police making a black person leave because the owner is racist. I have something you might want to read up on, very interesting:

Easy to sit back from an armchair and an anonymous screen name and call the cops nazis... But hey it's not your career/house/cars/kid's college on the line you would have to throw away by refusing to enforce a state criminal trespass law.

Your support for these fascist tactics expose your police state mentality and hate for the Constitution. The NAZIS also had career/house/cars/kid's college on the line if they did not follow the orders of the Fascist regime. These criminals were executed for just "following orders" after the war. How about rounding up anti-vaxxers and putting them in concentration camps, enforcing STATE (regime) "quarantine laws" as these fascist criminals would be only "following orders" to protect their "career/house/cars/kid's college". Your belief system are what led to the deaths and extermination of millions of Jews and other "enemies of the state".

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

**** a Nazi enforcer's "career".

The guards at Auschwitz had "careers" and bills. We still hunted them down like the vermin they were.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Your support for these fascist tactics expose your police state mentality and hate for the Constitution. The NAZIS also had career/house/cars/kid's college on the line if they did not follow the orders of the Fascist regime. These criminals were executed for just "following orders" after the war. How about rounding up anti-vaxxers and putting them in concentration camps, enforcing STATE (regime) "quarantine laws" as these fascist criminals would be only "following orders" to protect their "career/house/cars/kid's college". Your belief system are what led to the deaths and extermination of millions of Jews and other "enemies of the state".
    And just yesterday you were posting links to someone that denies that ever happened.

There's a good (and free) museum in Berlin that describes how the Nazis came into power. This certainly isn't it.

armac6

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2021
    Indianapolis
    And just yesterday you were posting links to someone that denies that ever happened.

There's a good (and free) museum in Berlin that describes how the Nazis came into power. This certainly isn't it.
    That is total rubbish, keep spewing more deep state propaganda and drink more of their koolaid. BTW anyone who questions the "holocaust" or 9/11 are considered "conspiracy theorist". If one states that 5,999,999 Jews were killed is considered a "holocaust denier" JettaKnight seems to be a fifth column "RINO" or a leftist based on his past post. This individual most likely believes all of the propaganda spewed by deep state media lie machines like CNN, FOX, MSN in addition to lies spewed by the Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But hey it's not your career/house/cars/kid's college on the line you would have to throw away by refusing to enforce a state criminal trespass law.
    But hey, it might be our career/house/cars/kid's college on the line when we support the blue against the narrative unfairly demonizing them. Good to know you don't appreciate that or even realize it's a two way street. We'll just make an exception in your case

BTW, isn't WestSider an anonymous screen name? Let me guess what kind of chair you're sitting in

Something solution something something part of the problem

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    But hey, it might be our career/house/cars/kid's college on the line when we support the blue against the narrative unfairly demonizing them. Good to know you don't appreciate that or even realize it's a two way street. We'll just make an exception in your case

BTW, isn't WestSider an anonymous screen name? Let me guess what kind of chair you're sitting in

Something solution something something part of the problem
    Can we at least agree that calling LEO's Nazis isn't a solution?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sure, I can go with Stasi - and only for officers who value their cars more than our freedoms and wouldn't even resist this slightly but would defend it

He is denigrating the very people's help he may someday bitterly wish he had, but they'll be not getting involved because the risk might cost them something

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    The NYPD are just being good NAZIS and following orders...:ar15::ar15:
    v0QwCS1.jpg

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

I don't know that the cops in particular are Nazis. Cowards? Possibly. A-holes? More likely.

And there are plenty of departments headhunting for guys from the NYPD, in states that aren't using heavy-handed tactics like this. At what point do you say, well, if they haven't left yet, they must agree with the policy?

Lest you think I'm being an armchair quarterback, my name is in my sig.

Top Bottom