NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Spring things accomplished. Yard things, Dyna Traps up and running (already bugs are out), deck furniture cushions out, bird feeder areas taken care of, dismantled his sand pit and spread the sand in some low spots (soil and seed to come), rattle canned some metal end tables, RV trip secured, and Bass Pro Easter Bunny pics taken (not sure how many years of this are left).
    Kid will be off to a friend's house tomorrow, so I can finish organizing the garage at the least.

Last edited:

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Good morning to all the good folks south of US30

Also, I wish the normal unhealthy smells, odors and butt crack stank to our northern neighbors in the barren gang infested Jedi-land :pimp: that lies to the north of southern county productive lands of milk and honey.

View attachment 342431

If the skies are clear tonight watch for the Northern Lights. We had a major (G4 level/Severe) solar event that will potentially bring the visibility of Northern Lights as far south as Northern Indiana, Northern Illinois and Northern Iowa. It is large enough it could also, all day and into the evening, screw up satellite communications, Ham radio, disrupt GPS used by cell phones and navigation devices, etc. It actually hit us yesterday, but continues through today.

View attachment 342433
    I got to see amazing displays twice while living from a kayak for 10 days at Isle Royal National Park. The most
    amazing natural phenomenon I've ever seen. It was phenomenally phenomenal.

I'm still here.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Spring things accomplished. Yard things, Dyna Traps up and running (already bugs are out), deck furniture cushions out, bird feeder areas taken care of, dismantled his sand pit and spread the sand in some low spots (soil and seed to come), rattle canned some metal end tables, RV trip secured, and Bass Pro Easter Bunny pics taken (not sure how many years of this are left).
    Kid will be off to a friend's house tomorrow, so I can finish organizing the garage at the least.
    Where are you headed with the rv ? And same on the Easter bunny.. we almost didn’t go this year but decided last minute to go to cabelas. you should plant some clover in the bare spots much better than grass unless you’re one of the crazy perfect looking lawn people then I apologize for the outlandish suggestion. I need to get in my garage too… have a bunch of stuff to sell before my car will fit…
    Tuesday morning and road trip to Morgantown for Whitetail Trading Company.
    coming back with something that is quiet????? What variety?
    I got to see amazing displays twice while living from a kayak for 10 days at Isle Royal National Park. The most
    amazing natural phenomenon I've ever seen. It was phenomenally phenomenal.
    I would love to see that. There are two things I really want to see but you really can’t plan a vacation for…… northern lights and Death Valley fighter jets….

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    If anyone is thinking of watching the remake of Roadhouse, don't! Watched it last night and it's awful
    did you think some of the fight scenes were odd? I couldn't put my finger on it until the wife said she saw a whole thing on how they did it with cgi so no one would get hurt. Then it made sense. Backgrounds not quite right and such. Green screen use.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Where are you headed with the rv ? And same on the Easter bunny.. we almost didn’t go this year but decided last minute to go to cabelas. you should plant some clover in the bare spots much better than grass unless you’re one of the crazy perfect looking lawn people then I apologize for the outlandish suggestion.
    RV: into a loop out west for 2 weeks. Wall Drug, Corn Palace, Mount Rushmore/Crazy Horse, Badlands (relatives), Glacier National Park, Yellowstone, Utah, Colorado (relatives) & Rockies game, Kansas City (relatives)...various adventures along the way.

Screenshot_20230917-054351_Facebook.jpg

Clover: I have a path in my woods that is shaded that was torn up by deer and heavy rains last year. This is out back so it doesn't need to be pristine like the actual yard.

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I post very little political stuff on the book of many faces.

I just got a "community standards" warning of a possible violation for this post:

View attachment 342614

After the violation I immediately took a screen shot to preserve the post.

Not sure how this could violate community standards. Unless it is double standards.
    Bots work off buzz words and flag posts.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Bots work off buzz words and flag posts.
    Good thing I didn't use any unsafe 'trigger' words like fairness, integrity or decency.

Can someone please take me to the little safe room that plays soft soothing music, has dim lighting and supplies kittens, puppies and oreo cookies with non-dairy milk so my fragile nerves can achieve a state of calm?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    RV: into a loop out west for 2 weeks. Wall Drug, Corn Palace, Mount Rushmore/Crazy Horse, Badlands (relatives), Glacier National Park, Yellowstone, Utah, Colorado (relatives) & Rockies game, Kansas City (relatives)...various adventures along the way.

View attachment 342616

Clover: I have a path in my woods that is shaded that was torn up by deer and heavy rains last year. This is out back so it doesn't need to be pristine like the actual yard.
    Man am I jealous curious what do they charge you to rent an rv or are you using someones? Black hills are the top of my vacation list Yellowstone is up there but seems like a pipe dream at this point

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland

View attachment 342616

Wind Cave, Jewel Cave and Mammoth site are very cool in the Black Hills also.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Man am I jealous curious what do they charge you to rent an rv or are you using someones? Black hills are the top of my vacation list Yellowstone is up there but seems like a pipe dream at this point
    Renting out of LaPorte for $250 +/-per day with insurance and some added perks. Since we're renting for 2 weeks, they added some things like an early a.m. pick up time.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

View attachment 342616

What about the Ball of Twine?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I post very little political stuff on the book of many faces.

I just got a "community standards" warning of a possible violation for this post:

View attachment 342614

After the violation I immediately took a screen shot to preserve the post.

Not sure how this could violate community standards. Unless it is double standards.

People don't like their hypocrisy pointed out.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    People don't like their hypocrisy pointed out.
    Clearly true.

As my graphic showed, "Free speech for me, not for thee"

And NBC has a history of one sided media 'reports' and sticking with unsubstantiated stories such as the Russian collusion hoax that their anchors pushed. I saw a story saying that the upper management are meeting today to decide if they will keep the former GOP official as a commentator of, conversely, if they will allow their, clearly biased, 'talent' tell them how to run a purported news company.

Top Bottom