Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    And of course as expected the ex wife is filing a petition to extend the PO. 2 years and she still cant leave me alone. When I made it pretty obvious I didnt want to be near her by moving a county away.
    Sorry to hear. Rooting for you. Hoping it gets shot down and you'll be able to move on

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    And of course as expected the ex wife is filing a petition to extend the PO. 2 years and she still cant leave me alone. When I made it pretty obvious I didnt want to be near her by moving a county away.
    Hoping you have the ability to tell your side in court.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Anyone have a recommendation on a good low profile floor jack. Something that is not bank breaking. I just want to be able to change my own oil, rotate my own tires, and maybe do my own breaks.
    Bought the HF 4 ton floor jack several years ago as my 35 yo floor jack was struggling to lift my now gone 2016 F350. Been happy with it.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    There are so many mixed reviews on Harbor Freight and Pittsburg jacks. Seems like some people love them and some people broke them after a few uses.

I was given a set of black jack jack stands this morning. They are brand new, never been out of package, but they have no safety pins. Or should I get ones that have a safety pin?

Mr24g

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 24, 2024
    NWI
    There are so many mixed reviews on Harbor Freight and Pittsburg jacks. Seems like some people love them and some people broke them after a few uses.

I was given a set of black jack jack stands this morning. They are brand new, never been out of package, but they have no safety pins. Or should I get ones that have a safety pin?
    I have some HF stands that I’ve had for years. Never had a problem with them. Not my best but will get the job for anything smaller than an SUV. The problem calls from the recall HF had where they would come down due to user error.

I have some husky stands I got from HD that are actually my favorite.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

All depends on your level of risk.
    jedi growing up saw an accident were the user's did not use jacks and were careless. Thus jedi wants nothing to do with being under a vehicle if jedi can avoid it.

jedi went with the USA JACKS since they are the best for holding up a vehicle. Overkill perhaps but jedi prefers not being under a vehicle at all.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    All depends on your level of risk.
    jedi growing up saw an accident were the user's did not use jacks and were careless. Thus jedi wants nothing to do with being under a vehicle if jedi can avoid it.

jedi went with the USA JACKS since they are the best for holding up a vehicle. Overkill perhaps but jedi prefers not being under a vehicle at all.
    Oh c'mon....where's your sense of adventure and risk?

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom