NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just like the news likes to do…. The story plastered all over the front page with “facts” that fit a narrative normally and then when the actual facts come to light someone may correct it but most likely they just won’t mention it again.
    Meh...
    It's st snobland jbt.
    No need to help them.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    And why transport the officer to the hospital, if he wasn't struck by vehicle? Racing heart, maybe, when he realized how badly he
    F'dUp.

Some departments require a drug test whenever an officer is involved in an incident. My wife had to drug test a Gary cop when a pedestrian crossing in front of his vehicle drew a gun, emptied it into the squad and then fled. He told my wife he was glad it was a revolver. Other people were in the cross walk so all he could do was hunker down. It's a CYA think so no one can claim the officer was under the influence when the incident occured.

Some folks experience delayed shock after an "incident". Better that happens with medical folks around.

Again, speculation on my part.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    With the rain yesterday and the temp. drop, I don't suppose anyone salted the roads while I was asleep.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom