NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Frontier sucks

Credit card machine quit working today. Called the bank and run diagnostics. Nothing on their end. Call Frontier. They do an automated system reboot. Lose all wifi and phones. On hold for 30 minutes. Get disconnected. Call back. Try a reboot again. Nothing. Schedule a tech between 1 and 5pm. Will get a call and text 1/2 hour before they arrive. Nothing. Just get a text that sorry but couldn't make it. Rescheduled for 1/9. How the **** am I suppose to run a buisness with no phones or credit card machine for 2 weeks.

Ugh. I need a vacation
    We just switched to frontier at work too, internets slower for sure, no other problems YET!! Sometimes the Shop owner gets mad at a vendor and drops them regardless of not having a better plan in place, this time it was Comcast

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    We just switched to frontier at work too, internets slower for sure, no other problems YET!! Sometimes the Shop owner gets mad at a vendor and drops them regardless of not having a better plan in place, this time it was Comcast
    We've had frontier but they just upgraded us to fiber optic. Internet suppose to be amazing.....yeah sure if it ****ing works. Nothing but issues since the "upgrade"

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Frontier sucks

Credit card machine quit working today. Called the bank and run diagnostics. Nothing on their end. Call Frontier. They do an automated system reboot. Lose all wifi and phones. On hold for 30 minutes. Get disconnected. Call back. Try a reboot again. Nothing. Schedule a tech between 1 and 5pm. Will get a call and text 1/2 hour before they arrive. Nothing. Just get a text that sorry but couldn't make it. Rescheduled for 1/9. How the **** am I suppose to run a buisness with no phones or credit card machine for 2 weeks.

Ugh. I need a vacation
    The ex lived in Lake Station, and Frontier gave him fits too. He went without phone service for 4 weeks once because a squirrel chewed through an outside wire and they said it was not their responsibility to fix it.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    The ex lived in Lake Station, and Frontier gave him fits too. He went without phone service for 4 weeks once because a squirrel chewed through an outside wire and they said it was not their responsibility to fix it.
    They're gonna get a not so pleasant phone call in the morning.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Frontier sucks

Ugh. I need a vacation
    That sucks.
    I swear I didn't do it when I was there

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Now that it warmed a bit, I put the angel back up and added guy lines to keep her up during wind's.

The Manger wall can wait till summer to fix

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You mean December? ;)
    hopefully not.

Since not modifying it last summer worked so well.

Literally built with short staples.
    The wind blew the slats out.

So... I guess I need to make it stronger.
    Plus, dad and I have been discussing changing the light show around a bit. All the design and reprogramming would have to be done a lot earlier than December.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Working at the Legion is sucking up a bunch of my time.
    Hopefully I just have to go in Thur or Fri for a short time to clean up before a hall rental, and that's it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom