NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    LOL! I guess I should have been more clear for the simpletons :ugh: . There is no test available or completed at the dr. office or even the hospital level that can detect delta. damn millrats :D

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, to minimize variants, they shoulda built up a stockpile, had people check with their docs, then administered the shots over a SHORT period of time.

But they stoked the fear so much, they just squandered the shot.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    S
    Well, to minimize variants, they shoulda built up a stockpile, had people check with their docs, then administered the shots over a SHORT period of time.

But they stoked the fear so much, they just squandered the shot.
    Stop making sense. This is the NWI INGO tread. No common sense allowed here. Only raccoons.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    S

Stop making sense. This is the NWI INGO tread. No common sense allowed here. Only raccoons.
    Cleaned up old loft area in barn. Haven't been touched in a while. Mounds and mounds of raccoon scat. We'll see now that stuffs gone, but if they come back. I'll trap em, and send em south of 30 right?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Heading east to Notre Dame to have lunch with Dasha my Russian former fencing student who is now a sophomore at ND. She stores her belonging at our home so we are also taking her some winter clothes as the seasons seem to have changed. Should be home in time for dinner. If I find any North-Central raccoons in need of relocation I'll bring them back and drop them off in Hammond this evening.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Cleaned up old loft area in barn. Haven't been touched in a while. Mounds and mounds of raccoon scat. We'll see now that stuffs gone, but if they come back. I'll trap em, and send em south of 30 right?
    As much as it pains jedi to say it jedi will say it.

No. Do not take those filthy monsters south of us30. Destroy it. The one good raccon is a dead one. Hate, HATE those monsters!

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    As much as it pains jedi to say it jedi will say it.

No. Do not take those filthy monsters south of us30. Destroy it. The one good raccon is a dead one. Hate, HATE those monsters!
    Hense the reason that the loving, caring and sharing south county folks have resorted to a restocking project. All good things in the wild are natural and we simply want to protect the balance of nature by restoring the trash panda population to areas where there is need.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Hense the reason that the loving, caring and sharing south county folks have resorted to a restocking project. All good things in the wild are natural and we simply want to protect the balance of nature by restoring the trash panda population to areas where there is need.
    With Winter coming, they need a nice warm attic to make their home.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    I thought the raccoon's God given natural habitat was the trash dumpsters at Turkey Run State Park.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom