NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Dose 2 last night.

We need more division around here...

Sooii

#teamphizer
    I had dose 3 a few weeks ago.

Being immunocompromised/suppressed it was advised. Doses 1 & 2 were in January/February.

#teammoderna

But for the safety of all around me it is also strongly advised that I drink strong, hot, black coffee in the morning. Preferably in silence. Accompanied by my dogs. Usually for about an hour. Seems to work out pretty well.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I did it to check boxes.

I believe it's mostly pure ********.

Especially for a young buck like me who had the vid and had absolutely no issue getting over it and barely showed symptoms.

But I have vacations coming up and I don't want to stranded when they mandate it while I'm gone

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I did it to check boxes.

I believe it's mostly pure ********.

Especially for a young buck like me who had the vid and had absolutely no issue getting over it and barely showed symptoms.

But I have vacations coming up and I don't want to stranded when they mandate it while I'm gone
    I did it because if I got the virus, it would probably seriously **** me up. Co-morbidities and all-- I'm fat, nearing 60, diabetic, have some breathing issues. Mom is 88 with COPD.

I don't think it's ******** at all, but if it is, it's a chance I'm willing to take.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    No I definitely believe in a situation such as that. I know others who have similar issues and that's fine by me to take it.

But for me to have to.. Nah
    I think for healthy people under 55 covid is probably not that big of a deal. Most I know who had it recovered after a 3 to 7 days of mild symptoms. I know a few under 55 who got hammered with it very hard but did recover. But statistically if you are under 55 it was not that big of a deal.

Now with the Delta variant going around the "risk age" probably should be dropped do under 45? Not quite sure about that. But clearly Delta seems to affect people adversely at ages younger than the original virus.

My take is that people need to determine their own risk and the risks they pose to their family/friend circles. Then take appropriate action.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I go Thursday for Coof poke #2. #TeamModerna

I'm expecting to feel like utter crap for a day or two because the first one had me feeling a little blah and set my arm on fire.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    With much regret my wife and I have decided that we are not the right home for our dog Jack. I have put an ad up here and am looking for an active home for him. He is a great dog.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    With much regret my wife and I have decided that we are not the right home for our dog Jack. I have put an ad up here and am looking for an active home for him. He is a great dog.

I totally get it. I wish I could take him, but my situation is even less suited for him. We're a couch potato family.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI

May have to sleep on this b4 presenting to wife. Good luck,. Crazy dna mix, didn't know about McNab, only heard about m.vick

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210922-104253.png
      Screenshot_20210922-104253.png
      398.8 KB · Views: 5

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Delta variant is just the cover up for the bad vaccine reactions
    this I agree with 100%, there's no test for a "delta variant" per the cdc , the who or any other alphabet organization, so the only way they can justify vaxxed people getting sick and or dying is a "variant". I certainly believe covid is real, not a denier, but I also think the media and gov are using anything and everything they can to limit freedoms and gain more control.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    this I agree with 100%, there's no test for a "delta variant" per the cdc , the who or any other alphabet organization, so the only way they can justify vaxxed people getting sick and or dying is a "variant". I certainly believe covid is real, not a denier, but I also think the media and gov are using anything and everything they can to limit freedoms and gain more control.
    Actually there is a "test" to determine which variant of covid is spreading around, same way they "test" to determine which variant of seasonal flu is spreading.

It is genome sequencing, not something they do at hospitals.

It also doesn't matter to the patient or the doctor which variant a person has because they are treated the same way with the same medications.

And yes, the government is using this to limit freedoms and gain power.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom