NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Does anyone know somebody who can set a mailbox post? Our neighbor's friend backed into our mailbox a few weeks ago.
    It's pretty simple if you want to DIY. Dig hole, drop in treated post make sure it is the approved USPS height and distance from the curb, pour in a bag of Quickcrete making sure it is plumb tamping down with a stick every so often, backfill dirt and tamp. I can do it, but I won't be free until Friday.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It's pretty simple if you want to DIY. Dig hole, drop in treated post make sure it is the approved USPS height and distance from the curb, pour in a bag of Quickcrete making sure it is plumb tamping down with a stick every so often, backfill dirt and tamp. I can do it, but I won't be free until Friday.
    I'm normally a DIY kind of gal, and I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I'm nursing a bad shoulder. PM'ing you.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    How cool is this!? My recent addition to my gun room with a great back story. Mom went to visit an aunt in IA. She has a salt and pepper collection she was thinning out as she is up there in years. Mom snagged this set for me. Turns out, my grandpa gave this set to her years ago.
    Dad though they were a couple Gun Clubs, and I can see why. Mom asked where they went and he had put them in the safe. :laugh: 20210620_135110.jpg 20210620_135119.jpg

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    A skill that is quickly learned when you live on a rural road with lots of blowing snow and snowplow traffic during the Winter months.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I-65 southbound started backing up just south of Ridge Road. Of course. After I was too late to exit.
    Bad semi accident at 61st.
    Took forever to get there.
    Then, one of the (redacted) that was using the breakdown lane to pass everyone, wanted to get back into traffic, because OF COURSE emergency workers/vehicles had it all blocked off.
    Who could have figured that out.
    Well, not the (redacted) guy trying to get back in.
    He yelled, "Are you going to be an ******* and not let me in?"
    I said, "Yes! You passed everyone in that lane. You can stay there!"
    Good for you, I would not of let redacted back in. People are such a-holes driving anymore.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Hope everyone is ok. Looks like NWI got hit pretty good. Merrillville to the East Chicago train station had a lot of branches down. With all the rain surprised wasn't more flooding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom