NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Guy shot himself in wiseway parking lot.

My response is yea I wanted to as well after trying to shop there
    Only thing I really miss about Chicago is being close to the flagship Bunny's, like a 5 min drive. Indiana has some wierd crap with distributors and wiseguys kinda sucks for the size it is.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    CTC frequently replies to conversations that ended pages back without quoting it. Has nobody else noticed this?
    Most people are so focused on the incoherent jabber from JEDI to realize that CTC has become the intellectual follower and most prolific student of JEDI's ongoing class teaching babble, disconnected thought and general raccoon love.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Quiet you!!!

6a019102dea107970c01b7c808bf60970b-pi[img]

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    In other news, I just returned from a 2 week trip to Tennessee and Alabama to see my brothers new land and do some maintenance at my mom's in Alabama. I drove my new 2021 Subaru Outback XT. It's got the 2.4 liter Turbo motor. About 2500 miles total, 80% highway and 20% mountain twisties and local. Got 26.5 mpg overall. I was pretty happy with this, as I thoroughly thrashed it in the mountains. Great fun using manual shift mode in the twisties with the paddle shifters. I was about the only one on the national park mountain road, and I had so much fun that I scared myself a couple times. You wouldn't think a 4000 pound station wagon could be sporty, but it really was. On my third Subaru, and highly recommend them, at least the newer ones. I can haul a lot of stuff with the seats down, which I do daily, in the print biz.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    In other news, I just returned from a 2 week trip to Tennessee and Alabama to see my brothers new land and do some maintenance at my mom's in Alabama. I drove my new 2021 Subaru Outback XT. It's got the 2.4 liter Turbo motor. About 2500 miles total, 80% highway and 20% mountain twisties and local. Got 26.5 mpg overall. I was pretty happy with this, as I thoroughly thrashed it in the mountains. Great fun using manual shift mode in the twisties with the paddle shifters. I was about the only one on the national park mountain road, and I had so much fun that I scared myself a couple times. You wouldn't think a 4000 pound station wagon could be sporty, but it really was. On my third Subaru, and highly recommend them, at least the newer ones. I can haul a lot of stuff with the seats down, which I do daily, in the print biz.

I'm with you on that. On my second one - about a year into it and really enjoy it.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Looking forward to the weekend.
    Also, went to O'Hare and back, construction and idiots made it 2 hours each way so yesterday was pretty shot. Have to go back in a few days, not looking forward to that, especially the return will be around morning rush hour. Although the wife's car was a bit easier to maneuver than my pickup truck.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Anybody in the market for .380 brass for reloading? I have a couple-three coffee cans of it I'm selling. I'll give you the region rat discount!

But wait, there's more!
    If you say yes today I'll throw in a can of .40 S&W!

That's right, .380 brass at a bargain price PLUS free .40 just for agreeing within the next 24 hours!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom