NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    What's the URL that you grabbed that from? I'd like to pass it on.

My girlfriend drove by Blythe's around that time and said there was an ambulance and fire engine there. I've been waiting for it to pop up on NWI Times, but I seem to keep forgetting they suck at reporting on Porter County matters.
    KLB nearly got it right. Well, maybe on one level he did.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Thomas will have many hours of fun in that.
    Oh ya. Biggest problem is the wait time (like everything else in the covid times). We had to make up for the last swingset from Santa that sold with the old house. Not to mention he had to wait 2 years for us to get a back yard established. Most the trees in our woods are 20ish years old and not big enough for a tree house, so that upper deck makes up for that.

We bought furniture from Darvin in April too and it won't come in until June. Certain fabrics, makes or colors can even be 6 months past that!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Blythes in Valpo yesterday

Vehicle Strikes Building

On May 4, 2021, Valparaiso Police responded to the area of 2810 Calumet Ave. (Blythe’s Sport Shop) at approximately 7:45 p.m., due to a vehicle striking the exterior of the building. Upon arrival, the vehicle was found to have entered the structure, causing a vehicle size hole in the west side of the brick façade.

The driver reported that as she entered traffic onto Calumet Ave. from Roosevelt Rd., her accelerator became “stuck.” It was further learned the driver was able to slow the vehicle as she entered the nearby lot, which provided her the opportunity to jump from the vehicle as she crossed over a grass easement. The vehicle was again observed to accelerate, while unoccupied, striking the building.

There are no reported injuries involved in the crash and no charges against the driver. The damage is estimated to be between $50,000 - $100,000.
    Screenshot_20210505-222501_Facebook.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom