NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooooo I think UPS lost my Sportsmans Guide order... Dang ammo bandits must be snagging stuff out of the shipping lanes... As to the Meet and Shoot tomorrow, probably not for me as I'm still figuring out Microsoft's last screw up....

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I had a really good boss that when I hired on, told me that they worked 6 days.

I told him I had a family and visited for my Church Saturdays.

I worked for him for 7 years, and I did give him a few Saturdays in that time. Real crunch time to complete a job.

I actually worked a lot of 11 hour days for him over the years.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    @Mark106 has some .22lr for sale in the classies. I will be in Terre Haute on Monday and back Monday night. If you buy from him I can pick up. I have met Mark, I'm holding 1,600 rounds of .22lr he donated for the youth shoot.

Contact me by "conversation" if you work something out with Mark.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    It has its perks but sometimes I wish I was dead.

Tv, obviously I don't know you well enough to ask personal questions, but I didn't want to let a profound statement like that go unnoticed. I hope things get better for you. A lot of helpful people here who care, if you ever need to talk about things. You can start a personal conversation here, with me or someone else, if you ever just need someone to talk to.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anybody here know enough about electrical to maybe suggest a fix to an issue I'm having. Front door camera is attached to an outlet that is connected to a light switch. It has random episodes where the camera blanks out for several seconds or minutes. Possible that the camera is just crap but could it being attached to a light switch be causing it? I live alone so unless I have a ghost nobody is messing with it. It's too high for the fuzzy monsters to reach. I might just remove the switch from the equation.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Lil from column A a lil from column B. Like I'm not gonna jump off a building but I wouldn't be too mad if NASA announced a giant asteroid was gonna wipe us out next week. :dunno:
    Well, if you start leaning toward column A, reach out to someone, even if it's just one of us.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Anybody here know enough about electrical to maybe suggest a fix to an issue I'm having. Front door camera is attached to an outlet that is connected to a light switch. It has random episodes where the camera blanks out for several seconds or minutes. Possible that the camera is just crap but could it being attached to a light switch be causing it? I live alone so unless I have a ghost nobody is messing with it. It's too high for the fuzzy monsters to reach. I might just remove the switch from the equation.
    Would it be wifi related?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom