NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So for my excitement today I installed a toilet in the guest apartment. This a one of those elongated tall "accessible height" thrones. I'd never removed, nor installed one before so it was new to me. Was easier than I figured. I was missing one connection hose, so that required a trip to the store. But otherwise not nearly the "project" that I was expecting it would be.

The toilet is the tallest toilet known to mankind. Honestly too tall for me. And it has the built in bidet lid, which, when I tested it, sprayed water across the room and out the window on the opposing wall!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    So for my excitement today I installed a toilet in the guest apartment. This a one of those elongated tall "accessible height" thrones. I'd never removed, nor installed one before so it was new to me. Was easier than I figured. I was missing one connection hose, so that required a trip to the store. But otherwise not nearly the "project" that I was expecting it would be.

The toilet is the tallest toilet known to mankind. Honestly too tall for me. And it has the built in bidet lid, which, when I tested it, sprayed water across the room and out the window on the opposing wall!
    Ahhh, I haven't yanked a sh*ter in a long time. I'd like to keep it that way too.

Are you sure it's not a self enema kit?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Anybody here know enough about electrical to maybe suggest a fix to an issue I'm having. Front door camera is attached to an outlet that is connected to a light switch. It has random episodes where the camera blanks out for several seconds or minutes. Possible that the camera is just crap but could it being attached to a light switch be causing it? I live alone so unless I have a ghost nobody is messing with it. It's too high for the fuzzy monsters to reach. I might just remove the switch from the equation.

Could be a voltage issue.
    Or a loose wire.

Or.. it could be that doorbell cameras are pretty much the cheapest things out there.
    A lot of people I know have those cameras, that go in and out.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    TV I would check the switch first... I've had 2 bad light switches in the last year. The switch starts shorting over time and so it will not turn on sometimes without turning it on and of a couple times... Guessing that your camera might be picking up a low voltage through the switch and turning on and off by itself. Just a thought not a fix ...

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    6 truck loads of dirt, a bobcat, and a tractor with a rake and scoop inbound tomorrow for the neighbor's yard and mine. After that, seeding and watering. It's coming together.

Plus, they have to be done by 2, so there is motivation to hustle in the morning.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Buy electrical devices at an electrical supply, and plumbing supplies at Leeps or Milne. Never at Menards.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom