NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Indy fedex site closed (temp) due to 8 shot by gunman who then offed himself.

Delays expexted for items...
    I just started a thread for the shooting as I did not see one. Leave it to Jedi to get to the crux of the matter though - delivery delays expected. I wonder if its a conspiracy? I had an Amazon order, one small package, that was supposed to be delivered Wednesday. It made it as far as their Plainfield facility by Tuesday evening and there is sits...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I just started a thread for the shooting as I did not see one. Leave it to Jedi to get to the crux of the matter though - delivery delays expected. I wonder if its a conspiracy? I had an Amazon order, one small package, that was supposed to be delivered Wednesday. It made it as far as their Plainfield facility by Tuesday evening and there is sits...
    Its Jedi. What did you expect? :)
    It's a shame that we have become so desensitized.

jedi wanted to focus the expected delays as that is a topic ya discuss here with shipment of items.

jedi did not focus on ANYTHING else on the topic as other channels/place on INGO would be better suited for that (loss of life, type of weapon, motive, etc)

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Still wondering if he was another Syrian terrorists the Dem's let in or just a life long Democrat doing his part to push the liberal agenda... Yeah I know I sound uncaring but I'm telling the truth...
    Aren't we supposed to keep politics out of this thread? It's one of the things I've enjoyed most about this thread, beyond us all being local to each other.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have driven the new Cline extension a couple of times and it was desolate. They weren't collecting tolls at that time so it was a pleasant surprise.
    Sadly it is NOT the same.
    jedi has driven it once (both ways) back in jan 2021 when it was free.

It may have the same name as the original section of highway but its NO WHERE near the same as the other.

This is a small 2 lane narrow bridge that has no tilt to it.

The former was a 4 to 6 lane beat of a structure with a steep exit right after the canal and it has a good tilt to it as well making is a challenge ge to drive in the rain. :)

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I didn't think my post was political... I thought it was about a current event and how it might effect my next firearm purchase but I guess I could be wrong in someone elses eyes... So TV how's the dog doing...

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Being butthurt is forbidden.
    I read that as "compassion is forbidden."

I didn't think my post was political... I thought it was about a current event and how it might effect my next firearm purchase but I guess I could be wrong in someone elses eyes... So TV how's the dog doing...
    Your post wasn't Political? Less than 12 hours after this tragic event has occurred in our State, with the potential of directly affecting those in this very community, you chose that as a perfect time to make some outlandish conclusion pointing the finger at a political party. You even acknowledged your post was "uncaring," so you're very aware of the message that was conveyed.

I'm just pissed, sad, and exhausted with another senseless act of violence.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Senseless acts of violence have been around since the age of man. They have not increase/decreased in frequency otherwise we would have seen a decrease/increase in population.

What has occured is in our current time we can near instant see/read about all of them that occur all over the world. Where as 25 years ago this was not possible.

Information overload

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Senseless acts of violence have been around since the age of man. They have not increase/decreased in frequency otherwise we would have seen a decrease/increase in population.

What has occured is in our current time we can near instant see/read about all of them that occur all over the world. Where as 25 years ago this was not possible.

Information overload
    Plus you have them being politicized to push an agenda.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom