NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    I read that as "compassion is forbidden."

Your post wasn't Political? Less than 12 hours after this tragic event has occurred in our State, with the potential of directly affecting those in this very community, you chose that as a perfect time to make some outlandish conclusion pointing the finger at a political party. You even acknowledged your post was "uncaring," so you're very aware of the message that was conveyed.

I'm just pissed, sad, and exhausted with another senseless act of violence.
    How tragic is it? That many people die across the country every day to something absolutely preventable. But the media/news/who the F ever want to glorify it. Especially at a time when ideologies are being pushed. I appreciate the idea of compassion, but its a pipe dream in a world that doesn't care about you. Grow a little thicker skin and take a deep breath, not one person here wishes you anything other than success. Don't let your emotions get in the way of your logic. A little "woosah" my friend.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Damn power glitched as I was logging on.
    :xmad:

Restart computer. Reset modem, and hubs.
    Of course, all the clocks are flashing.
    Well, Comcast is still updating the menu on the TV.

And I forgot I was running the dryer. I finally reset that.

Ugh.

:wow: life would have been so much better 200 years ago, or maybe today in central Africa.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I read that as "compassion is forbidden."

I read this as butt hurt, when politics takes over, yes it is forbidden.
    Your post wasn't Political? Less than 12 hours after this tragic event has occurred in our State, with the potential of directly affecting those in this very community, you chose that as a perfect time to make some outlandish conclusion pointing the finger at a political party. You even acknowledged your post was "uncaring," so you're very aware of the message that was conveyed.

I'm just pissed, sad, and exhausted with another senseless act of violence.

So please let it drop.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I didn't think my post was political... I thought it was about a current event and how it might effect my next firearm purchase but I guess I could be wrong in someone elses eyes... So TV how's the dog doing...
    You need to be more sensitive to others thoughts. People are being emotionally harmed by your lack for thinking.

Safe spaces are nothing to joke about.

Please pass the milk and cookies, dim the lights and make sure there is a non-gender specific stuffed animal available for cuddling.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Woohoo! This is such a relief, especially after Mom's fall on Wednesday.

juryinfo@lakecountyin.org <juryinfo@lakecountyin.org>
    To: xxxxxx@att.net

Fri, Apr 16 at 4:03 PM

Deborah, you DO NOT need to report for jury duty on 04/19/2021. Your jury service panel has been released from jury service. No further action on your part is required.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Congrats, Miss SnappyPinkDeborahDragonLady. Man, that's a long handle. I served on a jury one time in CP. What a hoot that was. Not, but it was interesting, the process.

LMAO at the handle. Yeah, I would not have minded serving during the 35 years I was working, but they didn't ask. They only asked me twice-- once when I was 23 and doing my student teaching, and now 35 years later when I've got my hands full with my mom and my own health issues.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    You need to be more sensitive to others thoughts. People are being emotionally harmed by your lack for thinking.

Safe spaces are nothing to joke about.

Please pass the milk and cookies, dim the lights and make sure there is a non-gender specific stuffed animal available for cuddling.
    I suppose you want to sing this as well...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I suppose you want to sing this as well...

OH NO! What are you thinking pushing your religion down the throats of unsuspecting innocent "Gender Studies" majors, atheists and liberals of various non-specific, non-binary and non-thinking 'identities'?

Off to a re-education seminar for you! Sensitivity should be your ultimate life goal, no logical thought should be considered, only empathy and calm feelings of peace. No questioning the narrative. Just bleat like a sheep and stand in the line for the next boxcar on your left while you wait to ship off to your camp of tranquilly.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, there isn't supposed to be politics in the "Break-Room".

On the other hand, with a full court press going on against the 2nd amendment, there is bound to be some "spill over".

And yes, suddenly "certain" news is NATIONAL.
    Yet knives and cars are not.
    Neither is it when an officer is killed.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Well, there isn't supposed to be politics in the "Break-Room".

On the other hand, with a full court press going on against the 2nd amendment, there is bound to be some "spill over".

And yes, suddenly "certain" news is NATIONAL.
    Yet knives and cars are not.
    Neither is it when an officer is killed.
    More people die by falling. By a factor of something like 10.

But hey, forget logic.

And Gunbunnies said nothing that was overtly political. There is some level of politics in everything in society today. At this point we might as well just ban the whole "break room" because someone will get butthurt over something in virtually every thread.

But as for no politics in the "Break Room" that is clearly not true, or at least not enforced. There is an entire thread on BIDEN MEMES so if anyone is going get their panties in a bunch of anything said in this thread then they need to stroll over to the Biden Meme thread and break into tears, get the cold sweats, and generally melt down into a Karen.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Mmmmmm....

Daughter just came home and said her new and first BF is coming over.

What gun(s) should I be cleaning?

45 acp
    9 mm
    M1 Garand
    AR-15
    AR-10
    Rem 1187

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well atleast we got two pages of posts out of it... Sooooo can I talk about guns in here or is that taboo too now... Just checking before I start another ruckus...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom