NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    We used to make a trip of it at Albanese, but they remodeled and nixed the whole experience. I asked and described it to the kid and he said he was interested.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I know I'm working Friday but I rather enjoy working days like that because usually so many others are off that I don't get bothered as much so I can get caught up.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Can someone check this thread out:

Another forum member is having a board related problem. Can you post in that thread if you see 2 links to Amazon in post 3?

Thanks for the help!

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    GARY — A man carrying an AK-47 sprayed a gas station parking lot with bullets and tried to enter the building in an active shooting Tuesday night in Gary, police said.
    No one was injured but customers and employees were left shaken.
    At 8:30 p.m. officers were called to an active shooter at Love's Travel Stop at 3150 Grant St., said Gary police Lt. Thomas Pawlak.

Police learned an elderly man pulled up in his vehicle in front of the business. He then laid on his horn, alerting customers and employees.
    Witnesses said he got out of his vehicle and pulled out an AK-47 and began shooting up the parking lot area while customers were coming in and out of the gas station, Pawlak said.

Individuals in the area fled the scene and the man tried to get inside the building, which includes the gas station store and a Denny's.
    Employees were able to lock the doors before he reached them and he was unable to enter the business, Pawlak said.

No one was injured in the shooting but there was property damage outside of the building from the bullet spray.
    Two Gary officers quickly made it to the scene and were able to arrest the man without incident. The man's AK-47 was collected as evidence and he was taken to Lake County Jail.

Gary police were assessing damages and collecting evidence at the gas station Tuesday night. Witness testimonies were being taken and officers were working to review surveillance video from the shooting.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Surprised he was still there by the time they showed up. Me and a co-worker got held up at gunpoint in one of the nicer neighborhoods in Gary and it took over an hour for them to show up.
    They were afraid to get there too soon, someone was being held up at gunpoint. It's safer to give a little time to let things clear out and settle down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom