• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I spot 1ingoer at at the Beto Rally. I think it is 2A Tom. I don't see anybody from Infinity Solutions. 40 people are here apx
    Byron from Infinity is there! He was live streaming and showing the crowd. Looked to me to be maybe 75 people in the room but he said closer to 100 (including the media). He said he saw several friendly faces. I presume that means pro-gun.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I had to go to the door to breathe.

His talk was the biggest load of liberal BS I have ever sat through.

I stayed until he started taking questions. I would have liked to hear what the other INGO had to say, but I couldn't stand to hear what the sycophants were about to ask.

Legal capacity could not have been over 60, 80 tops. It was well over capacity.

There was only one flag in the room... Mexican attached to a sign that that said VIVA BETO held up by a Vietnam Era Vet who served in Korea.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ....held up by a Vietnam Era Vet who served in Korea.

32e.jpg

Oh "era" I get it.

I guess that makes me a Gulf War I era ​vet who served in Grand Rapids, MI.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That is why you got a NDSM.

I am a V E Vet That is why I got my NDSM and could get 5 points added to my Civil Service Exam.

He served '68 '69 in Korea.

I didn't talk too much the crowd was loonie for Francis.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    That gentleman held a cardbiard sign with Beto on it. I have seen homeless people make better signs than this guy. He should be ashamed to wear that hat.

I did ask Beto about his door to door confiscation plan and he told me it wouldn't come down to that. The center piece of his anti-gun agenda is buybacks,. Who knows what he really thinks?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    That gentleman held a cardbiard sign with Beto on it. I have seen homeless people make better signs than this guy. He should be ashamed to wear that hat.

I did ask Beto about his door to door confiscation plan and he told me it wouldn't come down to that. The center piece of his anti-gun agenda is buybacks,. Who knows what he really thinks?

F*** Beto! You can't buyback what you've never owned!

Thanks to those that made an appearance. Wish I could've gone but I had to work so those Beta supporters could get their paycheck at the 1st of the month

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Holy cow. I complained 2 years ago when we upgraded the wife's phone. Mine is in its death throws. $800-$1300 now.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Holy cow. I complained 2 years ago when we upgraded the wife's phone. Mine is in its death throws. $800-$1300 now.

I just got a new phone. it was free. I don't like contact phones so every 2 years I switch from boost to metro pcs or some other prepaid carrier and get a free phone for switching. I couldn't dream of paying the money they want for these phones nowadays. I got the Samsung A20 which is a $250 phone for nothing. In 2 years I'll make a switch again to upgrade.

I do the same thing with satellite tv. They don't wanna offer a good deal to keep you a with them so I switch, get the better deal for 2 years, then switch back if I need to.

Seems like you have to play the system to not get ripped off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom