• Status
    Not open for further replies.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Hell of a weekend.
    I get to do my yearly safety refresher today.
    The class hasn’t started yet and I’m already ready to doze off.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Stopped at the Winamac range for about an hour to sight in my Savage 10BA Stealth. Started at the 50 and was gonna move to the 200 or 225 whatever it is but it was occupied the whole time. I wish they had more than one bench on that one.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Trust me I do as much as i can. Unfortunately there are some things you just cant buy that are made in America, but i make sure to try and buy as much American made as I can.
    How about you? Since you felt the need to chime in
    I wasn’t the one complaining about the US taking advantage of open markets and exporting the oil to refineries that are set up to deal with the heavy oil and importing the sweet crude that they can process easily (or did I flip the types?).

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Ya, I've grown to appreciate my buddy's range in SE IN of 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 425 yard range (on CRP grounds, shhh). He's also a collector, so we both seem to bring something new to the table each meeting. He has 2 shooting tables under a shelter, but one always is the crapola table.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I wasn’t the one complaining about the US taking advantage of open markets and exporting the oil to refineries that are set up to deal with the heavy oil and importing the sweet crude that they can process easily (or did I flip the types?).

My response you quoted was in response to this

Originally Posted by aclark View Post
    No ones stopping you. Free market and all.

Which i took as a response to my statement of we need to quit relying on foreign products. If i misconstrued that, Im sorry.

I was just trying to make a point that we have enough oil here that our gas prices should not be affected by the world market, unfortunately corporate greed runs rampant and its all about the almighty (Fiat) dollar.

I will leave it at that and once again apologize for bringing politcs to the forum. Initially i was just wanting to let everyone know to fill up the tanks while gas was around $2.40. I was just trying to help everyone save everyone a buck.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom