• Status
    Not open for further replies.

thefinnnwi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Northwest Indiana/ Japan
    I was thinking it would be fun to catch a tuna and sell it over there. They pay a LOT for a nice Blue Fin, the record is over $3Million. That worked out to a little over $5Thousand per pound. That much is really rare but one could still get a significant amount for a nice one.
    A lot of that has to do with it just being the prized fish of that auction. Most don't go for that price, even the big ones. They value the beauty of the catch, same with certain fruit. Fruit at auctions can go for crazy prices, but that's because it's a beautiful/perfect piece of fruit.

They really value the art of their trade, and at these auctions it's almost like a competition to see who has perfected their craft.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    A lot of that has to do with it just being the prized fish of that auction. Most don't go for that price, even the big ones. They value the beauty of the catch, same with certain fruit. Fruit at auctions can go for crazy prices, but that's because it's a beautiful/perfect piece of fruit.

They really value the art of their trade, and at these auctions it's almost like a competition to see who has perfected their craft.
    Right. That is why I said that value is really rare. However even if it is not the first Bluefin of the season and weighs 600 pounds they are still worth a lot. If you catch a 300 pounder and only get $200 per pound that is still $60,000. I enjoy fishing anyhow so I think it would be great fun to learn how and try to catch one of those Bluefin.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anyone have a 10 round Springfield HELLCAT magazine they want to trade for a brand new, unused, 15 round Springfield HELLCAT magazine? Straight up trade. I am looking for a 10 round magazine and will give you a new 15 rounder for your used, in good shape, 10 rounder.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Anyone have a 10 round Springfield HELLCAT magazine they want to trade for a brand new, unused, 15 round Springfield HELLCAT magazine? Straight up trade. I am looking for a 10 round magazine and will give you a new 15 rounder for your used, in good shape, 10 rounder.
    Did you get the Pro? I don’t understand where you’re seeing a 10 rounder at?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Did you get the Pro? I don’t understand where you’re seeing a 10 rounder at?
    I have the OSP with a stainless slide

It came with an 11 round, a 13 round and 5 of the 15 rounders.
    Illinois and other commie bastard states limit capacity to 10 rounds. I would like one of their bull$#!t 10 round magazines and I am willing to trade one of my 15 rounders to them in a straight up trade.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I have the OSP with a stainless slide

It came with an 11 round, a 13 round and 5 of the 15 rounders.
    Illinois and other commie bastard states limit capacity to 10 rounds. I would like one of their bull$#!t 10 round magazines and I am willing to trade one of my 15 rounders to them in a straight up trade.
    Not that it changes you wanting a 10 rounded but illannoy does not limit handguns to 10 rds, it’s 15. 10 rd limit is for rifles

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom