• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I notice that a lot more people get upset over a dog or cat being eaten than by 1,500,000 dogs and cats being euthanized every year. Always wondered why that is.
    Agreed. Take the dog to a shelter so you can “feel good” they euthanize and throw in the garbage make mention of an Asian country eating strays and the world is ending. Your dog is important to you…. My dog is important to me…. Someone has a pet cow important to them but most of us won’t turn down a cheese burger…. It’s very hypocritical.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Agreed. Take the dog to a shelter so you can “feel good” they euthanize and throw in the garbage make mention of an Asian country eating strays and the world is ending. Your dog is important to you…. My dog is important to me…. Someone has a pet cow important to them but most of us won’t turn down a cheese burger…. It’s very hypocritical.
    The weirdo is the one with the pet cow. That just ain't normal. They don't fetch, don't purr and can't be housebroken.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Lucky for us nobody has a pet cricket. We're free to eat as many of those as we like, guilt free.

(if you're looking for purple, you won't find it here)

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    Lucky for us nobody has a pet cricket. We're free to eat as many of those as we like, guilt free.

(if you're looking for purple, you won't find it here)
    Years ago, Lincoln Park Zoo had an exhibit on insects that included samples of Cajun crickets and spinach dip with grubs. Both were tasty.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    View attachment 254676

Mmmuuuhhhhaaaaaa
    Lots of jedi hugs were given today on unsuspecting members.
    :)

The rest of ya missed out on some yummy food. No way anyone was going home not feeling stuffed.
    Yes, I can attest to the yumminess. (And the Jedi hugs... mwahahaha....)

Had a great time and saw a fair amount of INGO guys (and their ladies in some cases). Mama Snap enjoyed herself and commented on how friendly you guys are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom