Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Dont think they server u east of i-65 folks if you come in your golf cart. ;)

So you're saying no valet parking for golf carts. Got it.

I, on the other hand, feel like I'm entering the Twilight Zone. This afternoon , apparently, I'm heading to the Chi-hood to watch a bunch of spoiled kids run around a track (and to watch my son do his thing, teaching the spoiled kids how to run around said track).

There's not many things that will entice me to visit the Chi-hood, but my little buddy will be there, and a sleepover at my house afterwards, so it's all good!

20230210_074532.jpg

Last edited:

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    Man… we are in for it.
    As I head to work I have my barely clean, well loved, coffee mug which contains coffee from a bag that was brewed in a coffee pot.
    As I stop at the light, I hear a noise, I look to my right… Starbucks… hate that place.
    Not two, not three, not even 6 blonde giggly teenagers walk out… I’m talking a straight dozen. All carrying the largest douchebaggyist frappe imaspoiledbrata latte. I can hear them 100 feet away. They all pile into the three cars.
    Nothing how I grew up! If they are like this now… wait til they hit the real world.
    Or maybe I’m bitter that they can afford a $6 coffee and I can’t.

Last edited:

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Man… we are in for it.
    As I head to work I have my barely clean, well loved, coffee mug which contains coffee from a bag that was brewed in a coffee pot.
    As I stop at the light, I hear a noise, I look to my right… Starbucks… hate that place.
    Not two, not three, not even 6 blonde giggly teenagers walk out… I’m talking a straight dozen. All carrying the largest douchebaggyist frappe imaspoiledbrata latte. I can hear them 100 feet away. They all pile into the three cars.
    Nothing how I grew up! If they are like this now… wait til they hit the real world.
    Or maybe I’m bitter that they can afford a $6 coffee.
    I think it is amazing how many assumptions you can pile into just a glance at someone.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'd recommend avoiding the Valpo campus area on Friday the 17th in the afternoon with the First Lady visiting.

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    I think it is amazing how many assumptions you can pile into just a glance at someone.
    Many assumptions? All facts: I was in my vehicle drinking coffee, it was Starbucks, there were 12 blonde, they were loud enough to hear from my car with the windows up, they all walked out with their likely $6 drinks, they piled into cars and sped off. The only assumption would be that we may have our handful with this generation… which I feel they have proven already. Lol

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Man… we are in for it.

Screenshot_20230210_111727_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20230210_111638_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20230210_111704_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230210_112026_Photos.jpg

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I am probably the most oddball out of place person you'll meet.

It's unfortunate that the beard style and clothes I choose to wear makes me look like a hipster hillbilly. I am none of that

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    All carrying the largest douchebaggyist frappe imaspoiledbrata latte. I can hear them 100 feet away. They all pile into the three cars.
    Many assumptions? All facts: I was in my vehicle drinking coffee, it was Starbucks, there were 12 blonde, they were loud enough to hear from my car with the windows up, they all walked out with their likely $6 drinks, they piled into cars and sped off. The only assumption would be that we may have our handful with this generation… which I feel they have proven already. Lol

In your reply to me you left out the made up words "douchebaggiest" and "imaspoiledbrata". Those change the tone and meaning of your observations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom