Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Some of the best working most reliable people I've met at the mill have been in the 19-25 range. Thing is, if they're not they tend to be a total opposite end of the spectrum, waste of oxygen, bag of crap like that guy.

There are good and bad in each age group.
    It's not that an age group is completely made up of good workers, or bad workers...
    It's more of a percentage thing.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Coming from a career where if you weren't 100% early every day for 20yrs you were fired,.......that sounds completely foreign. The motto was:

"If you're early, you're on time. If you're on time, YOU ARE LATE. IF YOU ARE LATE YOU ARE FIRED!"
    What career was that?

bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    wtf is with people pooping at work? I just don't understand the whole 2pm pooper thing. but i also don't understand the people that come into work and then make themselves breakfast either... crapping in the middle of the day is not normal.
    Actually I agree. I’d rather in the privacy of my own house. I thought it was funny.
    But technically if you poop at work, you’d be getting paid.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Holy chit! That is a lot of cat litter. Have you tried just throwing them outside?
    Not yet. Two are old cats who have stayed in all winter for health reasons. The other five are a fall litter of kittens from a feral stray that hangs around and they too have been stuck inside all winter. Just pulled them inside in December so they wouldn't freeze to death. They all just got their shots and spay/neuter this last weekend so once the weather stays nice for good they're going to start going outside again. Probably introduce them to the cat door in a few weeks,....see how that goes.

But yeah, lot of output but it's the input that's killing me. My #1 monthly expense is cat food(not counting this week's vet bill).

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Not yet. Two are old cats who have stayed in all winter for health reasons. The other five are a fall litter of kittens from a feral stray that hangs around and they too have been stuck inside all winter. Just pulled them inside in December so they wouldn't freeze to death. They all just got their shots and spay/neuter this last weekend so once the weather stays nice for good they're going to start going outside again. Probably introduce them to the cat door in a few weeks,....see how that goes.

But yeah, lot of output but it's the input that's killing me. My #1 monthly expense is cat food(not counting this week's vet bill).
    Priorities I guess.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Holy chit! That is a lot of cat litter. Have you tried just throwing them outside?
    And actually, I have tried just throwing them outside several times. We've had a few nice sunny days the last month or so and I have taken them out to play for a few hours. Usually takes me at least an hour to catch them all and get them back inside and once I do they pile into the litter box(es) by twos and threes. I'm surprised they can hold it that long but I guess they too like squatting on company time. No way they're gonna do it outside when they could be playing instead.

Attachments

• litter.jpg
      litter.jpg
      275.8 KB · Views: 2
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom