Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    With an isolated incident like this, and cops flying in from all over the county, makes me wonder what chaos a coordinated group of motivated individuals (bad guys) could cause to this county, state, or country.

With lots of bad guys flowing across the southern border from all over the world, and the vulnerability of our electric grid to snipers shooting at substations, they could shut this country down in a heartbeat.

But I hear they may finally have something to indict Trump on ... very important stuff, that.

And now, back to March Madness basketball, while fondling my favorite boom boom stick.

Overwhelming force.
    You DON'T KNOW how small or large it is.
    Guy escapes out the back and sneak away, and kills people, how is that gonna look on people's resume.
    And while SWAT may be there to deal with the guy, you still need officers to make a perimeter.
    And we don't have guys just sitting around, so that means beat cops in their cars.
    And it's only one officer per car so..

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So I was told about Ron Swanson (libertarian from parks and Rec tv show) being in Hammond and I was super excited… as soon as I saw the people standing in line with me I knew I was in trouble…… wow everyone please google things are not always as they seem. I learned my lesson the hard way.

And I went into it with an open mind but it genuinely was not funny he talked more about pronouns and lgbtq stuff pushing his agenda not even with jokes

Oh well was fun night out. Most of it atleast. Approx 50 people walked out so I was glad I wasn’t the only one duped lol
    Here he 'destroys' gun nuts

You should use a musket, or your fist, or 'civil discourse'.
    You know, because bad guys will follow all that.

If you go to youtube, you can see all the comments roasting him and voicing disappointment.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Some day sleepers tin foil their windows.

Pepper spray and K9 bite for being on your own property?

Stay the heck off my lawn!

@housend an ambulance chaser at once.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Overwhelming force.
    You DON'T KNOW how small or large it is.
    Guy escapes out the back and sneak away, and kills people, how is that gonna look on people's resume.
    And while SWAT may be there to deal with the guy, you still need officers to make a perimeter.
    And we don't have guys just sitting around, so that means beat cops in their cars.
    And it's only one officer per car so..

Yeah, I get that. But Lowell, Cedar lake, St John? I would have thought there was plenty of manpower closer to Hobart, especially when you add in County and ISP. The last gun Scare at Lake Central High School there was over 200 Leo vehicles, some from over 50 miles away. I watched them come screaming down US 41 over an hour later.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Cordless vacuums are just for touch ups and emergencies now. So they don’t need to be great. robot vacuums are the ticket. I only say this for anyone on the fence about getting one they are absolutely worth it. I got mine (deebot no frills) for $100 from some Amazon Black Friday deal.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Not passing judgement on this particular incident just an observation.

It is strange that the people that pay for things (tax payers) aren’t allowed to use/visit them (parks guv buildings ponds etc) things they pay for but people (police fire Nipsco utilities assessors etc etc) who don’t pay for things are allowed to do as they please on the property you ALSO pay for. I know sometimes it is for the “greater good” but sometimes it is an abuse of power.

I have had Nipsco come through not one but two closed gates to get to my meter…. What if my dog was out there? I know not the typical dog killing agency but still could have gone badly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom