Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    With an isolated incident like this, and cops flying in from all over the county, makes me wonder what chaos a coordinated group of motivated individuals (bad guys) could cause to this county, state, or country.

With lots of bad guys flowing across the southern border from all over the world, and the vulnerability of our electric grid to snipers shooting at substations, they could shut this country down in a heartbeat.

But I hear they may finally have something to indict Trump on ... very important stuff, that.

And now, back to March Madness basketball, while fondling my favorite boom boom stick.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So I was told about Ron Swanson (libertarian from parks and Rec tv show) being in Hammond and I was super excited… as soon as I saw the people standing in line with me I knew I was in trouble…… wow everyone please google things are not always as they seem. I learned my lesson the hard way.

And I went into it with an open mind but it genuinely was not funny he talked more about pronouns and lgbtq stuff pushing his agenda not even with jokes

Oh well was fun night out. Most of it atleast. Approx 50 people walked out so I was glad I wasn’t the only one duped lol

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    So I was told about Ron Swanson (libertarian from parks and Rec tv show) being in Hammond and I was super excited… as soon as I saw the people standing in line with me I knew I was in trouble…… wow everyone please google things are not always as they seem. I learned my lesson the hard way.

And I went into it with an open mind but it genuinely was not funny he talked more about pronouns and lgbtq stuff pushing his agenda not even with jokes

Oh well was fun night out. Most of it atleast
    He’s been very open about his character being just that, he’s FARRRR left and vocal about it. Glad the majority of your night out was a good time at least!!

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    He’s been very open about his character being just that, he’s FARRRR left and vocal about it. Glad the majority of your night out was a good time at least!!

Yeah my bad not using google. I had a good friend send me the link I was mistaken thinking it was vetted. It was like a peek behind enemy lines and let me tell you the people there were the kooks you hear about. Excitedly cheering abortion

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Got a little more info from a inside source.

Apparently the now deceased fired his gun. Doesn't sound like at anyone or anything in particular at this point. Apparently turned gun on himself at some point.

During the police response a neighbor came out of his house telling cops to get off his lawn. He was pepper sprayed and the k9 got him which sent him for a ride. Apparently this guy may be a little looney as his windows are tinfoiled over.

Welcome to Lake County

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Got a little more info from a inside source.

Apparently the now deceased fired his gun. Doesn't sound like at anyone or anything in particular at this point. Apparently turned gun on himself at some point.

During the police response a neighbor came out of his house telling cops to get off his lawn. He was pepper sprayed and the k9 got him which sent him for a ride. Apparently this guy may be a little looney as his windows are tinfoiled over.

Welcome to Lake County
    :tinfoil:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt

Oh well was fun night out. Most of it atleast. Approx 50 people walked out so I was glad I wasn’t the only one duped lol
    You should see him in The Last of Us Lmao

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom