• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Wow, back on topic and what a day. Saw Trigger Time and Sarah G, I now have a copy of 13 hours in Benghazi signed by Oz, Tanto, and Tig. John Lott concealed carry facts was SRO. Saw Kirk Freeman and Tamara Watson at Guy’s radio broadcast. Alan Jackson concert in a few minutes, I’m getting too old for this.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I went Friday. I was there shortly before 9 am and left about 12:15. I parked at the Union Station garage, cost $4.00.

I did pre-plan my trip and printed out the booths I wanted to see in numerical order. I looked at others that interested me as I went on my way.

I am not in the market for anything so I really just wanted to check some stuff out and talk to a couple vendors. I also wanted to stop and chat with the ATA, IDPA and USPSA folks.

I talked to a Browning rep that is a nationally ranked Trap shooter about my recent purchase of a Citori CX. I guess I was looking for some confirmation that I bought the right shotgun for my goals.

I ran into Brad (Mohawk Slim on here) and talked to him for a few minutes but other than him, I didn't see any INGO folks that I recognize. In reality, you would have had to walk right up to me since I was not looking intently for INGO swag.

I saw Taran Butler. He cracks me up. He came walking through with one babe literally hanging on him and several more as part of his entourage. It must be some kind of Hollywood thing, lol.

There were a LOT of optics manufacturers there! Wow, is that a crowded market or what? And of course AR parts, rifles, accessories galore!

I did look at a couple holster companies but since I have a Wright Leather Works on order, I wasn't looking to buy.

I saw what I wanted to see and was out just as the crowds were starting to build. Ate lunch at City Barbecue in Greenwood and made it home to get a couple hours working on my storage shed!

A good day all around.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Finally somebody noticed my new holster!! Custom made at Parabellum in Avon. I had my INGO shirt with the HUGE INGO on the front yesterday. You must’ve approached from about 4:30 :D

Today I’m wearing the light grey with small INGO front and large logo on back. Hope to see you later, busy day today and Alan Jackson tonight.

If I had known that was you I would have I fought my way through the crowd and we could have sung the Air Force together or something.

It was somewhere sort of near the hunter/outfitter section, I looked thru a gap in the crowd as you were turning, saw a flash of Indiana flag and thought “weird place to have a flag” then realized it was a holster.

I’m not up there today, visiting relatives in Brown County. Back to Tejas tomorrow.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    I took my oldest son 8 down this morning we parked at Lucas oil. Picked up a pair of red rock back packs right inside the door for all the free loot. I let my boy pick out a set of Vz operator 2 grips for my Colt Special Combat 1911 and we bought a geissele s3g trigger for 165$. I saw Trump Jr walking around early, also shook hands with Mr guns and gear. Had my shield 2.0 in a desantis holster tucked in the back of my pants. I support everyone right to open carry but choose not to. Almost forgot we talked with Jalice Williams at the Berrys Bullets Booth and got pictures probably gonna go back out to Utah and take 3 day handgun mastery again with them if I can get a week scheduled off when the class is running.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Just got back home. My wife and I really enjoyed the whole day. We parked at the Omni Hotel, which was only a block away early this morning and enjoyed a nice breakfast. Pretty much everyone in the Omni was wearing the NRA badges.

Got over to the convention center around 8:45 and got to hear a very nicely done Star Spangled Banner.

First booth I went to I ran into Hickok45 and we talked for a bit and even shook hands! I am not sure I would have recognized him if someone hadn't already mentioned that he was 6'9".

We had a blast checking out everything and picking up lots of swag.

Took in a couple of the very well done seminars.

Ran into MohawkSlim and 308Jake.

Ate a late lunch at the Ram which had a "Welcome NRA" on their door, and then back to show.

All in all a great conference!

Ron

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    I took an Uber to and from, man was it the way to go! Only cost $17 to convention center and $17 back home. Went with a neighbor so we split rides, totally worth it.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    B&T is the best, and I skipped a lot booths.

I spent a long time at Silencershop booth to get re-educated on post 41F NFA transactions. I think I'm finally recovered from 2017(paid for 11 stamps that year)

Bought couple 600 lumen Streamlight Polytac rechargeable 18650 flashlights for $50 each.

The lost time when NRAAM was here, I picked up a lot of swags, hats, patches, even T-shirs. This time, nothing but stickers.

I'll probably go back tomorrow, need to get more info on eForm Form 1 lowers.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Decided to upgrade my membership again to a PATRON level. I support the NRA because the NRA does support the 2nd amendment even if they do make mistakes sometimes because of bad leadership.
    I want Lapier out. Its the whole reason I joined as a life member and I VOTED is to change the way its ran. I want NO MORE COMPROMISE!
    Freedom will prevail and the NRA will be stronger than ever.

The show is awesome and a must see if anyone has put it off. You have 1 last day.

INPoolPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    NOBLESVILLE
    ^^^^ It was overwhelming for this first timer ^^^^^

Loved every bit of it!
    Same. I was wide eyed the entire first hour I was there I think. Parking was easy to. I parked at the circle center garage right next to the convention center and they weren't even charging event rates.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Decided to upgrade my membership again to a PATRON level. I support the NRA because the NRA does support the 2nd amendment even if they do make mistakes sometimes because of bad leadership.
    I want Lapier out. Its the whole reason I joined as a life member and I VOTED is to change the way its ran. I want NO MORE COMPROMISE!
    Freedom will prevail and the NRA will be stronger than ever.

The show is awesome and a must see if anyone has put it off. You have 1 last day.

At that level do you get a big ass gold ring and people have to bow and kiss it? :bow:

571-3AVLG2.jpg

Top Bottom