Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Helped coach another successful cross country meet at the kid's school. Coaches and kid's went out to Gastro 49 to celebrate. Set up the tent, bounce house, etc. for his Scouts campout in the woods behind the house, showered, napped, and waiting for the pack to show up in a few. Looks like a nice weather night for this.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Put out more food for them.

Illegal (unless planted a bit late for that and I would look silly planting on public land)

Squirt more doe **** on yourselves.

Doesn’t really work this time of year and most don’t spray themselves lol

Buy better camo.

Useless

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Helped coach another successful cross country meet at the kid's school. Coaches and kid's went out to Gastro 49 to celebrate. Set up the tent, bounce house, etc. for his Scouts campout in the woods behind the house, showered, napped, and waiting for the pack to show up in a few. Looks like a nice weather night for this.
    Snipe hunting at your place?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    After last year's successful collegiate fencing season, Purdue University gave me another contract to be their Guest Fencing Coach for the this season so I'm driving south to West Lafayette today. Going to hit kids with sticks. I even am bringing a special timing box, my own invention, but built by a rocket surgeon on his 3d printer, that has lights and timers, to see how fast I can hit a kid with a stick. Best job ever!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooooo got an order for 3d printed parts and now have the printer tied up for a week... Mental note need another 3d printer... I think these things are going to multiply like AR15's do in the safe. " Not a Liberty Safe though so they can stay inside."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom