Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Hot dog, smore, & popcorn over the fire.
    One kid asked me to open a chip bag for him (clearly didn't try probably because his parents do everything for him). I said I'd show him, but he'd have to try for himself. At least during an apocalypse, he can now survive in the chip aisle.
    That is the saddest thing I have ever heard. In the case of a zombie invasion, or bear attack, make sure the other scouts know to sacrifice that one... Perfect reason for the boy to use his pocket knife at a campout and he wasted it... What are the scouts coming to?

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    That is the saddest thing I have ever heard. In the case of a zombie invasion, or bear attack, make sure the other scouts know to sacrifice that one... Perfect reason for the boy to use his pocket knife at a campout and he wasted it... What are the scouts coming to?
    Here's the at home situation.

Mommy on her zoloft eyes glued to her phone for tictok, zombie like state reaches over does whatever kid asks as long as he goes back to being good boy and plays on his iPad and stays quiet

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    @Max Volume

When I had my knee surgery I told the doc I didn't want narcotics. He told me that some patients make it through with 2000 Acetaminophen morning and evenings.

That is how I made it through.

I have tons if you would like to try it.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Here's the at home situation.

Mommy on her zoloft eyes glued to her phone for tictok, zombie like state reaches over does whatever kid asks as long as he goes back to being good boy and plays on his iPad and stays quiet
    That is all fine and dandy, but that doesn't change the fact that the kid is only useful as bear food or a sacrificial zombie distraction. This is the problem with the anti bullying movement. *in my best old man voice... Back in my day, this kid would have been picked on mercilessly for not knowing how to open a bag of chips. In which case he would have learned to be more independent through alienation, or not wanting to be seen as uncool. He also could have quit because of being made fun of, in which case, no longer the pack/troops problem.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Now that I don't necessarily agree with. I was a bully and sometimes I was even bullied and I passed it down.

I strongly regret all the bullying I did
    I'm not saying bullying was the best solution. I'm saying it was a solution. One that would have solved the problem with no adult interaction needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom