• ...and so much more!
  • flyboy727

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Evansville area
    I contacted Marc via e-mail.

He called me within an hour and after a brief discussion, I paid him over the phone and had my trust paper work complete in no time.

Highly recommend.

Thanks

Jigga

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    He is worth using and does a good job. Done some business with him and we send customers to him as well. Go for it.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I met Marc at the 1500 this past weekend. A trust is something I have been considering for a while. He said a lot of things that made sense to my numbskull brain. (for better or for worse).
    Came back home to find this thread, which pretty much sold me...
    Got my affairs in order, contacted him this afternoon. Got most of the paperwork returned after his response an hour after my initial inquiry, and later I receive an email response with the final draft of trust paperwork at 10 pm.
    I reply with a few final questions, and at 10:30pm I get a phone call from him with answers to all of my noob questions on the matter.

I can't recommend him enough... As if the 3 prior pages in this thread weren't convincing enough...
    Highly recommend!

Last edited:

turn n shoot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Just to add my 2 cents worth to this thread . . . I also used Marc for my Trusts. I highly recommend him. I sent him an email, and he got back with me right away. He spent quite a bit of time with me on the phone, and ended up making some great suggestions to me. I changed my original thinking on what I needed, and Marc did the paperwork, and shot it right back to me. He saved me a lot of hassle immediately, and over the long run. He is very friendly to contact, and answers all your questions. Even after the Trusts were done, and I had more questions he answered them quickly. If you are thinking of a Trust Marc is the guy to contact.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    +1 on Marc Halata.
    Very friendly, very knowledgeable, answered all my noob questions, responded quickly, reasonably priced, and my Trusts (Title 1 and Title 2) were completed in less than 24 hours!
    Also does other work too...wills/trusts, divorce, DWI/DUI, etc.

hmaverick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2014
    Greenfield, IN
    +1 on Marc Halata.
    Very friendly, very knowledgeable, answered all my noob questions, responded quickly, reasonably priced, and my Trusts (Title 1 and Title 2) were completed in less than 24 hours!
    Also does other work too...wills/trusts, divorce, DWI/DUI, etc.

I hate not knowing who writes these reviews with all of the usernames! Glad you're happy!

TNLongShot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2015
    Charlestown
    I've decided to go the Trust route before my first NFA purchase mainly just for the handling of my items in my absence by my wife (moving/relocating) and in the case of untimely death. I just recently relocated here and I may only be here for a few years before the job takes me elsewhere. In that case is it just a simple address change to stay legal? I spent the first 33 years of my life in one state and have never had to worry about that sort of thing. I'll be contacting Marc soon!

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Well I will throw one in for you too Counselor. When Marc was in Law School, (Valparaiso School of Law, I might add...) Marc and I spent a lot of time talking firearms law and guns in general. I will take ALL the credit :)::+1:for suggesting this one area of Specialty :):, although HE did all the research... You want a recommendation? How about this one... I AM a Lawyer, and even tho I do Gun Trusts, I personally went to Marc because he knows this area even more than myself. (I'm more concerned with the Self Defense/training side ...)

The kudos are well deserved... Ok, so hmaverick... you know who this ol lawyer (mentor) is up here in the ol Valpo Stomping grounds?

bulletsmith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Lake County
    :+1:

Started the process yesterday, Marc called right back and we did our transaction. Got the final documents in an email this afternoon. I just thought of a question at 8:30 this evening so I thought I'd send him a quick email, thinking he may answer tomorrow. Nope, answer email came back a few minutes ago.

Thanks Marc, I would have thought that something like this would take quite a bit more effort. I have spent more energy looking for .22 ammo on line than what I did on this.

hmaverick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2014
    Greenfield, IN
    :+1:

Started the process yesterday, Marc called right back and we did our transaction. Got the final documents in an email this afternoon. I just thought of a question at 8:30 this evening so I thought I'd send him a quick email, thinking he may answer tomorrow. Nope, answer email came back a few minutes ago.

Thanks Marc, I would have thought that something like this would take quite a bit more effort. I have spent more energy looking for .22 ammo on line than what I did on this.

always a pleasure!

marc

Top Bottom