• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Yeah, Marc warned us about the length of our surname. I'm favoring something that has limited usefulness for most but seems to tick all the boxes for us:

TWIN BROS TRUST
    INDIANAPOLIS, IN

That's not too bad to engrave.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Yeah, Marc warned us about the length of our surname. I'm favoring something that has limited usefulness for most but seems to tick all the boxes for us:

TWIN BROS TRUST
    INDIANAPOLIS, IN

That's not too bad to engrave.

I don't think so, no! And very fitting!
    Cool, I'll take it! Thanks! ;)

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have a GM22 and Rugged Surge purchased and forms sent in. I have a Rugged Obsidian due in next month at Down by the tracks.

I will be e-filing three lowers and and my AK pistol for SBR's in April as well.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Got our Trust from Marc this evening (he apparently keeps vampires' hours like we do) and it looks great. After reviewing it, I'll say I couldn't imagine not leaving something so important to a professional who knows what the heck he's doing. Serious business, these Trusts are.

armyvet209

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    LAKE COUNTY
    Yet another +1 for Marc, just got my nfa trust done by him. Can't say enough good things about my experience, fast responses, great source of information, and had my trust paperwork sent in a matter of hours. Highly recommended.

HK Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I was impressed with him too. He was knowable about the NFA process and he quickly answered all of my questions (via email and on the phone). He even answers his own phone, which I'm guessing is far from the norm with other lawyers.

When you are dealing with high $$$ NFA that also has a high penalty for doing something wrong, to me it's well worth the money I paid to him to make sure it's done right.

Jake226

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 7, 2012
    Bloomington
    A couple weeks ago I took everyone's advice and used Marc as well. Outstanding. He is very easy to communicate with and had my trust documents to me in no time at all (1-2 business days). We had a great conversation about what silencer might be best for me to start out with and some general expectations for silencer hosts. He is a great guy that took the time to answer all of my questions without speaking down to me. I'm just now getting into this NFA stuff and very happy to have used Marc to get my trust started.

hmaverick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2014
    Greenfield, IN
    A couple weeks ago I took everyone's advice and used Marc as well. Outstanding. He is very easy to communicate with and had my trust documents to me in no time at all (1-2 business days). We had a great conversation about what silencer might be best for me to start out with and some general expectations for silencer hosts. He is a great guy that took the time to answer all of my questions without speaking down to me. I'm just now getting into this NFA stuff and very happy to have used Marc to get my trust started.

great talking to you as well

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I needed to do a couple e-file form 1's before the deadline. I sent Marc a text to ask him a couple questions.
    He replied back right away with great information to assist me in completing the process.

If your not a client/friend with Marc you are missing out!

Darkstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Jackson County
    Just had Marc write up a trust for me as well as help complete my first Form 1. Marc is an outstanding person to do business with; even though I had initially contacted him Friday afternoon on Independence Day weekend, he still worked to put my trust together! Then he was available through both phone and email to answer any questions I had about completing the Form 1. I'll be honest, I can't possibly oversell how awesome Marc is to do business with. Why are you still reading this? If you need a trust or NFA assistance, CALL MARC NOW!!!!!!

l1n5c0tt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2016
    Trail Creek
    Marc done a trust for me a few months ago. Sent him a message through his website and he called me like 20 minutes later. We talked for about !5 minutes he answered all my questions. Paid him over the phone. he sent an email with info to be filled out. 12 hours after i responded to his email at like 1 in the morning he had emailed my trust to me. Marc is a great guy. Thanks Marc

Top Bottom