• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Well I have come to a point in this story where I am not sure which way I want to take it. Life has interupted some, I have been writing another story that I might post but for now I am going to table this story for a bit, I might get back to it sometime this winter when I don't have anything else to do.

Sorry to dissapoint anyone, just need to be sure how I want to proceed with this story.

TJ​

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Folks I am sorry for getting youh ooked on my stories and then abandoning them. Life interrupted, work interrupted, had my computer hacked and ransomware had the last two years of my files encrypted. When I went to pull from my back ups the worminfiltrated my back ups and destroyed them as well.

Word to the wise, written files aregood..

Hackers are the lowest form of lifenext to kid touchers. I have recovered someof my writing, none of my photos and none of my other data.

I had to “steal” back all of the stories beginnings off of INGO and other places they were posted and have lostall of my notes. I am back at it. Updates soon..

45Cat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Yea, the only good thing about a hacker/thief/criminal is when you catch them in the act.

Cat

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    This may irritate some of those who follow my stories because I am starting a new one but have others which I have not updated. Sorry!!

Pinned Down has me trying to deciding which way to take it.

Next 5 Minutes has me suffering from writers block and the flow of ideas that runs through my head isn't allowing me to concentrate on either of them.

Out in the cold is still brewing and this will be a new story from a totally different perspective.. Enjoy..

Short Story: Alex..

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This may irritate some of those who follow my stories because I am starting a new one but have others which I have not updated. Sorry!!

Pinned Down has me trying to deciding which way to take it.

Next 5 Minutes has me suffering from writers block and the flow of ideas that runs through my head isn't allowing me to concentrate on either of them.

Out in the cold is still brewing and this will be a new story from a totally different perspective.. Enjoy..

Short Story: Alex..

The next 5 minutes was my favorite. See if I buy you a beer next time I see you......................:(

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    The next 5 minutes was my favorite. See if I buy you a beer next time I see you......................:(

Awww come on Mouse, I will get back to it but the other two are what my brain is chewing on, I will try to get to it after the first of the year. I had someone contact me about publishing but I am not real keen on that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Awww come on Mouse, I will get back to it but the other two are what my brain is chewing on, I will try to get to it after the first of the year. I had someone contact me about publishing but I am not real keen on that.

Oh well alright..........Shucks.
    I was hooked on that one.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I may post the rest of what I have written but this along with the other stories I have may be put into a compilation. I am thinking about modifying them to all be about the same "event" but from the different perspectives.

Stay tuned...

Top Bottom