• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well. This is... different. I like the layout for the most part, the “like” feature, the multi quotes, etc. I really wish we could set the amount of posts per page and had a “what’s new” tab that showed the last 50, or whatever it was, newest posts on the forum. I’ll get used to it, but I do miss having more posts per page... more reading less clicking.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I tried to post a new thread to replace the (lost?) Nashville explosion one. Wouldn't let me do it.

There's a presser going on with a bunch of emotional cops recounting their experience.

Do we have any kind forecast on when the new site might be closer to complete so we can adjust and tweek for better viewing?

It didn't really happen so no need to post...

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I have noticed CM and BT haven’t posted since this change. I imagine the mods have a nightmare on their hands trying to find all their advanced options.

“Where’s that damn ban hammer?”

Pretty sure they're just standing back and letting us all go nuts for the first few hours. It's hard enough herding cats, but doing it when the cats are on catnip isn't even possible.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Pretty sure they're just standing back and letting us all go nuts for the first few hours. It's hard enough herding cats, but doing it when the cats are on catnip isn't even possible.
    They had their chance to declaw us.
    Yes, hopefully the ban hammer made the jump. Without it this place would be chaos I say... chaos and anarchy. :p
    So, a direct reflection of America, but in forum form? I’m picturing CM at his laptop trying to figure out how to hammer someone with a notebook next to him writing names down for when he figures it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom