Not open for further replies.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Tried to configure preferences. After making selections and attempting to save the changes I receive the following error message.

"
    Oops! We ran into some problems.
    A server error occurred. Please try again later. "

Still looking for the options to turn off Avatars and select number of posts in a window.

Firefox 84.0.1 on Mac.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yep, I can adapt to the changes, just hoping the content from the last few days gets merged back (including PMs from the last few days) in as well as the classified feedback. Hopefully the conversion was done with a snapshot to seed the initial content conversion and the software allows the differentials to be applied.

If I had to choose between the two of those, I'd prioritize the classified feedback. Hopefully those things happen. I'd hate to have to start back at square one on that as I found it extremely helpful.

I'm kind of surprised TK made the new site accessible again before the differentials on the content were applied though if it's going to happen. We'll see.

I was in the middle of a classified deal, and so glad I copied and pasted the address to send the item to into an email and sent it to myself before the PMs from the last few days disappeared.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Just logged in and at first glance like the new format. Will reserve judgement as I do more moving around but so far, no problems!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yep, I can adapt to the changes, just hoping the content from the last few days gets merged back (including PMs from the last few days) in as well as the classified feedback. Hopefully the conversion was done with a snapshot to seed the initial content conversion and the software allows the differentials to be applied.

If I had to choose between the two of those, I'd prioritize the classified feedback. Hopefully those things happen. I'd hate to have to start back at square one on that as I found it extremely helpful.

I'm kind of surprised TK made the new site accessible again before the differentials on the content were applied though if it's going to happen. We'll see.

I was in the middle of a classified deal, and so glad I copied and pasted the address to send the item to into an email and sent it to myself before the PMs from the last few days disappeared.
    So you would have preferred the site was down for a few days while they got everything moved?

I doubt TK would agree. Site down means no revenue.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Until they change their avatar. :mad:
    Lol it takes me forever to get used to someone’s “new identity”
    IndyIN changed his from Joe Dirt and now I feel emotionally lost.

It would be like you changing yours to Hank Hill. The Horror!!!!
    This is hilarious, a while back I actually contemplated changing the to Hank Hill. There was one of him holding a shotgun I was gonna use. I decided beavis fit my personality better

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Until they change their avatar. :mad:
    eyes.gif

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    So you would have preferred the site was down for a few days while they got everything moved?

I doubt TK would agree. Site down means no revenue.
    The way it was done is probably the best way to do it. Rip the bandaid off and let everyone see the progress as they continue to fix issues.
    otherwise, all the bitching would just start a few days from now and no one would see all the little improvements as they happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom