• actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Who said I am a women??

I usually wear skirts or dresses to work and I know that depending on what I’m wearing,

And that noobs, is how you Denny a post

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI

I usually wear skirts or dresses to work and I know that depending on what I’m wearing,
    We don't mind what you prefer as long as you look nice..

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I like the 50 post or supporter rule for the classifieds. Some just pony up and live in the classifieds. There's one guy in there who has some nice toys, and I bet some here are glad to have him.

I just recognize a good thing and support it with my measley $20.
    Now I feel so cheap. :ugh:

MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville

Still doesn’t mean I’m a woman! :D

And that noobs, is how you Denny a post

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    Okay so I can’t find any thread on this but can someone explain what the funds from site supporters are actually used for? I’m just curious cause I’d like to be a supporter as well but I also don't want to just line some dudes pockets at no benefit to the site. Like is there a site management fee? Some kind of website licensing fee? I’m genuinely curious.

If this has already been covered somewhere, please point me that way. Thanks

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Okay so I can’t find any thread on this but can someone explain what the funds from site supporters are actually used for? I’m just curious cause I’d like to be a supporter as well but I also don't want to just line some dudes pockets at no benefit to the site. Like is there a site management fee? Some kind of website licensing fee? I’m genuinely curious.

Running a site like this is not free. I serve as a volunteer at the pleasure of @texkev (the owner of the site). If he wants to detail the expenses involved he can. You are not required to pay if you don't want to. But doing so helps off set the various costs associated with keeping software up to date, probably server space, etc.

Let your conscience be your guide.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

You are kidding, right?

Not to sound crass, but you think hosting a website is free? You have to pay for your internet at home, right? So does TK. And commercial internet gets pricey. You have server hosting fees, internet access fees, software licensing, not to mention his time to maintain the software and server.

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    You are kidding, right?

Not to sound crass, but you think hosting a website is free? You have to pay for your internet at home, right? So does TK. And commercial internet gets pricey. You have server hosting fees, internet access fees, software licensing, not to mention his time to maintain the software and server.
    I’m well aware that hosting a website isn’t free. I was simply inquiring about the donation structure. Maybe I worded that poorly but I was just trying to get a feel for the operational structure.

PSOD

Probably on the toilet
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    Owen/Clay county
    Running a site like this is not free. I serve as a volunteer at the pleasure of @texkev (the owner of the site). If he wants to detail the expenses involved he can. You are not required to pay if you don't want to. But doing so helps off set the various costs associated with keeping software up to date, probably server space, etc.

Let your conscience be your guide.
    Ahh, yeah I didn’t think about the server stuff. Thanks for the input!

Top Bottom