• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    First off, it's Kelly. The K is capitalized since it is a proper name.

Second, a lot of people have figured out how to become a Site Supporter. Not sure how you are applying what I posted, with your daughter sending you $20 in Pay Pal... yeah that **** ain't at all logical.

Third, the words "Support INGO" up at the top... click on that and your questions will be answered.
    I got taken care of Kelly. I clicked on big tab at bottom, opened up another page an link didn't work..so i was told about the easier way in my profile. Lastly, you are misunderstanding my daughter sending $20. I did not say what you posted!! I said my daughter had sent me $20 2 or 3 months ago and i had forgotten about it being there.

Edit: maybe i should add that being the $20 was in paypal and forgotten about..it's like i didn't have it, so i figured why not put it here.

Last edited:

L C H

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2022
    Bedford
    Took me 3 months, but I hit 50 the other day. I just usually don't have a whole lot to say. I'm that way in person also.

Also don't have much money to buy anything listed in classifieds, so I'll just keep reading and posting scenery pictures like I have been. :cool:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    First off, it's Kelly. The K is capitalized since it is a proper name.

Second, a lot of people have figured out how to become a Site Supporter. Not sure how you are applying what I posted, with your daughter sending you $20 in Pay Pal... yeah that **** ain't at all logical.

Third, the words "Support INGO" up at the top... click on that and your questions will be answered.

Whoa... big hammer! Pretty sure no offense was intended...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    After seeing so many new members asking about this or that and openly saying I'm here for the classifieds and being told pay the $20 to be a supported to skate to 50 posts...most of which pay the fee...
    I think that fee should be raised to say $65 if the member has a join date of less than 2 months and less than 30 actual "quality" posts. $20 is a very small price to pay to get around important rules that were put in place for a reason.
    If this is absurd, i can take criticism, so let me know.

I would like to discuss the 50 positive votes for "BigRed for Mod" before we start rehashing this old ground.

(Let the record reflect this is a quality post.)

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Here's an option... How about members pay $40 for the first site supporter membership, and $20 for subsequent renewals? Reminds me, I actually need to renew mine.

MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville
    I think that fee should be raised to say $65 if the member has a join date of less than 2 months and less than 30 actual "quality" posts.
    I think what gassprint1 was trying to suggest is somewhat of a probationary period to detour newbie’s from just paying the $20 to get to the classifieds. I don’t think that’s a bad idea. I am still very new here but am very proud to have found what I have been searching for…somewhat of a local fb and/or fb marketplace for gun owners. I am not here just for the classifieds, but of course that’s a perk!

Happy to have made the decision to be a site supporter but I will say that times are hard now and if the fee was much more than $20, I probably would just pass on joining.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I think what gassprint1 was trying to suggest is somewhat of a probationary period to detour newbie’s from just paying the $20 to get to the classifieds. I don’t think that’s a bad idea. I am still very new here but am very proud to have found what I have been searching for…somewhat of a local fb and/or fb marketplace for gun owners. I am not here just for the classifieds, but of course that’s a perk!

Happy to have made the decision to be a site supporter but I will say that times are hard now and if the fee was much more than $20, I probably would just pass on joining.
    But you're already well past the prerequisite 50 quality posts.
    Fees aside, I think the probationary period idea has merit.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Lord help you!
    Wish you were closer. I could let you have some hands on range time.
    I have one of each of the Mossberg 500's, 12ga, 20ga, and 410bore.
    I also have one each of the 590 Shockwaves in the same gauges.

I grew up learning on the model 500.
    It's second nature to me now.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Me too. Your so awesome!!
    Its what makes INGO so awesome. So many new members just don't get it. So many here are more than willing to help another member out, especially when they contribute and let us get to know them. So many examples of it throughout the forum.

MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville
    Its what makes INGO so awesome. So many new members just don't get it. So many here are more than willing to help another member out, especially when they contribute and let us get to know them. So many examples of it throughout the forum.
    Yeah, I see everyone, including the bosses, have been very helpful! Wish I could take advantage of the opportunity.

Top Bottom