• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I just had a fantastic interaction with a guy that had 2 posts, one for the ad and one for the bump.
    Turns out he works in my neighborhood, and he brought it to my house (I know WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE right?) and we did the deal. Turns out we know some of the same people.

Just posting this to show that we don’t know what we don’t know, and this guy was a seasoned shooter and all around good human.

I’m all about the community too, that should be obvious from my post count, but post counts not everything.
    It's not the count but the content. Thats what allows us to determine the type of person we may be dealing with. I'm glad you had a good interaction. I wish those people would actually participate.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It's not the count but the content. Thats what allows us to determine the type of person we may be dealing with. I'm glad you had a good interaction. I wish those people would actually participate.

Yep.... If only more folks would be more like BigRed.

1682705022156.png

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just had a fantastic interaction with a guy that had 2 posts, one for the ad and one for the bump.
    Turns out he works in my neighborhood, and he brought it to my house (I know WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE right?) and we did the deal. Turns out we know some of the same people.

Just posting this to show that we don’t know what we don’t know, and this guy was a seasoned shooter and all around good human.

I’m all about the community too, that should be obvious from my post count, but post counts not everything.
    Yeah. Indiana and INGO is a small world. CSB: I know of two other INGOers that either attend my church or are closely related to those who do who end up at the church for events. Neither of which came here by my reference.

nwebb01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2022
    US
    Supporting something that you use for free enjoyment but requires work behind the scenes is something that should be done. Incentivizing it is even better for both the users/managers.

Not everyone thinks their thoughts/opinions are important and need to be expressed on the internet.

Just because someone doesn’t post a ton doesn’t mean they’re a horrible person to do business with or would fail to help a neighbor in need. On the flip side, I am not sure excessive posting makes you anymore trustworthy.

Enjoy the company of people that have similar interests whether that’s reading in the forums, posting, selling/trading, etc.

I think some overcomplicate things by seeking exclusiveness, which may drive people away. If that thought is true, it’s a shame because our sport/hobby needs all the people we can get.
    I agree with this. I read on here nearly everyday. I don't really have much to say most of the time. I don't feel the need to comment on every post. I enjoy the banter, however.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I agree with this. I read on here nearly everyday. I don't really have much to say most of the time. I don't feel the need to comment on every post. I enjoy the banter, however.
    Now that's a quality post!

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    There was CAKE in one of the other Thread
    Usually it's
    Pineapple-Upside-Down-Cake-1-800x1200.jpg

So I'll stick with the bacon option.

Top Bottom