• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2022
    Martinsville
    Hey guys! New to the forum, and interested in peoples opinion on what my next handgun should be, less then 1100, I’d like it to be close to full size. I’ve been looking at m18s and canik mete sfx

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Man....that is a hard question to answer without knowing more.

What guns do you already own? Sometimes mag compatibility is a driving factor in which gun you should get next?

What is the purpose of said new gun?

What are your personal preferences in pistols? SA, DA/SA, Striker?

$1100 is a good budget and opens up MANY options.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Hey guys! New to the forum, and interested in peoples opinion on what my next handgun should be, less then 1100, I’d like it to be close to full size. I’ve been looking at m18s and canik mete sfx
    Just a suggestion but try the sig macro. The m18s are great as well but thats definitely a full size pistol. End of the day buy what feels good to you.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Man....that is a hard question to answer without knowing more.

What guns do you already own? Sometimes mag compatibility is a driving factor in which gun you should get next?

What is the purpose of said new gun?

What are your personal preferences in pistols? SA, DA/SA, Striker?...

^^^ This. Not enough info to even begin.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    That price range gives you a lot of options , I would consider M18 , get a Wilson Combat grip module of your choice and then mount a Holosun 507C on it and call it a day. Still have money left for ammo, dots are the future

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    ^^^ This. Not enough info to even begin.
    This +1. We can help but we need to know more about you, your shooting preferences, where you shoot, defensive or competitive, carry or range duty and all the rest.

Though a lot of folks will tell you that it's up to you, I can tell you exactly what you are to buy! Just kidding, but you can learn a lot about a variety of firearms in this forum. Collectively, there has been 1000's of rounds downrange in a myriad of pistols.

Converse with us and we will help you make a decision...or totally confuse you. :)

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    This +1. We can help but we need to know more about you, your shooting preferences, where you shoot, defensive or competitive, carry or range duty and all the rest.

Though a lot of folks will tell you that it's up to you, I can tell you exactly what you are to buy! Just kidding, but you can learn a lot about a variety of firearms in this forum. Collectively, there has been 1000's of rounds downrange in a myriad of pistols.

Converse with us and we will help you make a decision...or totally confuse you. :)
    I think you missed a couple zeros..

Top Bottom