• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Well since everything is new, I was trying to find my Daily Mana thread to post a new one but couldn't find it. So I tried the search feature and it kept coming back (nothing found). So I tried to find other post, same thing. Well now I know how to find it but not with the search feature.
    Were you using two "N"s in manna? It came right up for me when I did. I searched for just "daily" in the thread title first and found it.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Were you using two "N"s in manna? It came right up for me when I did. I searched for just "daily" in the thread title first and found it.
    Your right, my bad. But I still don't know why my other searches came up empty? Oh well, I will get used to it eventually.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    You may have more luck with searches adding "site:ingunowners.com", without the quotes to the end if a search in your favorite search engine.

Reading this thread from the beginning and this one:

will help with other issues.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Forum searches usually suck, sadly.
    If you don’t like ingo’s forum search, you can try Google. In the search box either before or after your search terms, put site:<domain>. For example, flightsimmer could google daily manna site:www.ingunowners.com, and the search will limit results to this site. Not sure how well that will work since the change, because who knows how long it will take Google’s bots to crawl ingo after the change to reindex it.

Top Bottom