• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do you just hit report on one of the posts, or do you need to do it elsewhere to report the thread posts are all out of order like the "What are you watching on Amazon / Netflix" thread?
    Use the report selection and follow the yellow brick rd.

And if you report it I/we do not have to go out asnd look for it.

Thanks peoples.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don't know how you can say that, from what I have observed you can't sort by join date anymore. so there's no way to check like before.

For the old number I had put it in my signature so that was easy. Forgot how it was obtained.
    For the new number -
    just hit reply to one of your own posts
    toggle the BB Code button and it shows a member number
    then delete the whole thing without posting it so you don't look too narcissistic for quoting yourself

Please note: I do not know if this number means much, if anything, hence the question.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Where is the BB Code button?
    For the old number I had put it in my signature so that was easy. Forgot how it was obtained.
    For the new number -
    just hit reply to one of your own posts
    toggle the BB Code button and it shows a member number
    then delete the whole thing without posting it so you don't look too narcissistic for quoting yourself

Please note: I do not know if this number means much, if anything, hence the question.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not much tends to say can’t open to TOO many redirections......

Could someone please translate this for me?

Well, it would make more sense if it were as modified above. I don’t know exactly what he’s getting at but a redirect is where a request from your browser results in the server deciding the request would be better fulfilled by redirecting you to some other resource (usually another page). So it’ll return a status code of 302 and a new url for the redirect in the header, and your browser will try that url.

For various reasons the redirected resource might redirect again, and then that one redirects and so on. Kind of like infinite recursion. So your browser detects that and finally throws an error something to the effect of “too many redirects”. It’s usually a bug with the web application code or configuration, not on your end.

so I don’t know if the poster is trying to say he gets that error or what. But it could refer to redirects.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    More detail about the problem you are having would be good.
    Well since everything is new, I was trying to find my Daily Mana thread to post a new one but couldn't find it. So I tried the search feature and it kept coming back (nothing found). So I tried to find other post, same thing. Well now I know how to find it but not with the search feature.

Top Bottom