• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    When posting pictures with postimage, you have to select "Direct link" to post under the picture icon using the link icon.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    There is no way to delete messages from your inbox so you are apparently required to remain over the limit forever. It is, however, possible to delete all of the ones in your trash folder.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    When posting pictures with postimage, you have to select "Direct link" to post under the picture icon using the link icon.
    When posting images from Imgur, the old "BB Code" still works here, so img, /img tags are A-OK.

Also, the icon poorly circled below gives you "classic" quote/tag mode.

02xjTKe.jpg

Also, also, you have to un-click preview to get back to where you can edit your post again.

*all of the above are on a PC in Firefox. Unknown otherwise.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Ok cool, on phone you just click their name and it comes up. We’ll figure it out, my only real complaint so far is posts per page. Everything else I feel like I’ll adapt to

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Ok cool, on phone you just click their name and it comes up. We’ll figure it out, my only real complaint so far is posts per page. Everything else I feel like I’ll adapt to

Sadly, that looks like it might be hard-coded into the software and cannot be user changed. Just doing some random sniffing around, that seems to be the single biggest complaint about this software. It appears there is an add-on that management may be able to add for that, but, I ain't management. ;)

FWIW, I never moved off of the defaults before so this is all old hat to me. On desktop, with my previous default settings as my guiding light, this is basically 90% the same. This upgrade is also the reason I seldom will ever customize any software. I don't want to re-customize when the next update comes along.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    When you click/tap on your avatar at the top of the page a menu pops up.

News feed is people you follow.

Your content will show your latest posts.

What you used to be "subscribed" to you now "watch". Click/tap "Watched" in the banner at the top of the page.

Top Bottom