• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I have learned I am not fond of this new format either. I hate change but I really hate change when I can't find anything including my own posts. Like in stock market thread, I made a post which is like #970....but instead of putting at end of thread, it just slapped it in the middle somewhere....now there are way older posts at the end of list and newer ones scattered above. But this thread they seem to be numbered in order, I must be doing something wrong?

I will eventually get use to it...maybe I should play around with settings and read this thread to see what I can learn. I am not complaining....I appreciate everyone that keeps this site working and we can't complain about the price.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I have learned I am not fond of this new format either. I hate change but I really hate change when I can't find anything including my own posts. Like in stock market thread, I made a post which is like #970....but instead of putting at end of thread, it just slapped it in the middle somewhere....now there are way older posts at the end of list and newer ones scattered above. But this thread they seem to be numbered in order, I must be doing something wrong?

I will eventually get use to it...maybe I should play around with settings and read this thread to see what I can learn. I am not complaining....I appreciate everyone that keeps this site working and we can't complain about the price.
    That sounds like the mess that happened with the messages from after they took their snapshot. It is a one time thing, so I wouldn't worry about that.

CM has been rebooting the threads that really got hosed up by it.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I really hate change when I can't find anything including my own posts.

When you click/tap on your avatar at the top of the page a menu pops up.

"News feed" is people you follow.

"Your content" will show your latest posts.

Also, under "Find Threads" in the menu at the top of the page in desktop, on the left side in mobile, there are the choices "Your Threads" for threads you have started and "Threads with your posts" for thread you have posted in.

In the top menu strip clicking on the diamonds next to a choice opens up a drop down menu.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    ITrader ratings are now feedback/ratings. You can view your own or someone else's feedback by tapping on their avatar. See attached pics.

Attachments

• feedback 02.jpg
      feedback 02.jpg
      108.7 KB · Views: 6
    • feedback01.jpg
      feedback01.jpg
      125.3 KB · Views: 6

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    ITrader ratings are now feedback/ratings. You can view your own or someone else's feedback by tapping on their avatar. See attached pics.

Nice to know. Is it me, or have we lost the ability to see (at a glance) the number of interactions/ratings and instead just see each individual rating only? I really used to appreciate being able to see how many interactions someone had along with the rating, similar to how it is when you look at your own profile:

1609517612482.png

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Nice to know. Is it me, or have we lost the ability to see (at a glance) the number of interactions/ratings and instead just see each individual rating only? I really used to appreciate being able to see how many interactions someone had along with the rating, similar to how it is when you look at your own profile:

View attachment 105962
    The feedback summary only seems to show up when you tap on your own avatar at the top of the page. I agree, I would like to see it when you tap on an avatar in a post. At least the numeric summary should be visible as part of the header of a person's feedback page, IMO.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    That sounds like the mess that happened with the messages from after they took their snapshot. It is a one time thing, so I wouldn't worry about that.

CM has been rebooting the threads that really got hosed up by it.
    Oh, that makes sense. I couldn't figure it out because like this thread goes in # order....but that one they were just all over the place. I am sure before long this will be just like anything and we will be use to it. Thanks for info.

Reactions: KLB

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hardly any of them can even change a tire.
    I can't even imagine not having enough curiosity to learn how **** works.
    More than once I've seen a skinny-jeans wearing young man standing, looking down at a woman changing a tire on the side of the road. Saw some dude fiddling around with the air pump at a gas station. Woman got out of the car with a disgusted look on her face, took over and got it done.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    More than once I've seen a skinny-jeans wearing young man standing, looking down at a woman changing a tire on the side of the road. Saw some dude fiddling around with the air pump at a gas station. Woman got out of the car with a disgusted look on her face, took over and got it done.

Right, there are videos on the tube where young men can't change a tire so they call mommy and she calls AAA or gets help for their useless butts some other way. They are totally oblivious to the shame they should be feeling in situations like this so I don't think they will ever get it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Randy I can not fix this if you do not report the issues. Those threads got scrambled coming across and need to be closed and new ones started. Tell us about it. Use the report function and we will deal with it. That is on no way the norm man....seriously.....:)

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Randy I can not fix this if you do not report the issues. Those threads got scrambled coming across and need to be closed and new ones started. Tell us about it. Use the report function and we will deal with it. That is on no way the norm man....seriously.....:)
    Do you just hit report on one of the posts, or do you need to do it elsewhere to report the thread posts are all out of order like the "What are you watching on Amazon / Netflix" thread?

Top Bottom