• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Official in thread warning. Pump the brakes guys. You're about to get locked.

Its freakin go fast turn left. Stop acting like this is a damn religious thread. SMH.
    I asked a legit question. I don't see why anyone would get upset about that. I would love to go see a race live again if the prices were reasonable. Watching on TV is OK but at the track you can "feel" it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The other nascar thread is pure comedy! A certain member cannot see that he is the problem over there. They issue an in thread warning next post after and he acts like someone else was being told to simmer down… :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    So back to Nascar, I hope this is the last Easter Sunday night race. It has to hurt attendance and viewership. I know I was too tired to stay up and watch the entire race being up most of the night before and having church and Easter things all day.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I agree…some just got to make everything personal SMH
    Actually, as an outsider seeing this thread for the first time, whats the big deal? It was a reasonable question.

Look around. There are TONS of "Oh, you went there/bought that? In that case [insert question here]? Its how folks help each other.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Actually, as an outsider seeing this thread for the first time, whats the big deal? It was a reasonable question.

Look around. There are TONS of "Oh, you went there/bought that? In that case [insert question here]? Its how folks help each other.
    It wasn't the question it was the jab at “good to see you actually went to a race” ….he has insulated in the past that I don't go to races so I can't have a opinion which isn't his business like I stated …. Of course he didn't bring that up when he got called out! Go figure….

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It wasn't the question it was the jab at “good to see you actually went to a race” ….he has insulated in the past that I don't go to races so I can't have a opinion which isn't his business like I stated …. Of course he didn't bring that up when he got called out! Go figure….
    Sounds like somebody needs thicker skin.

You could have easily given him the info to put it back in his face if you believe that is what he was doing.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Sounds like somebody needs thicker skin.

You could have easily given him the info to put it back in his face if you believe that is what he was doing.
    He isn't here for positive input just go back and read his prior post in this thread.It was just another spineless jab….Thats why he got told to mind his own business.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    You see Bubba Pollard in Jr’s car Saturday…. He finish 6th in his first start
    No I didnt. We have antenna TV and I dont get a lot of options for racing/sports. Ill look it up though.

I had many diecast cars(elite series) and sold them all but the All-Star car of Jr’s. Dont know why I sold Dale Sr’s Oreo car but I did.

Top Bottom