• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread where we can discuss all things to do with NASCAR. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

This will help keep the NASCAR thread for updates on races, points, etc without it being interrupted with posts about the obvious decline of the sport. That way people who just want to check for race updates can do so without having to read through a bunch of viewership statistics, sponsorship discussions, etc.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Oof. I just saw someone revived the nascar complaints thread.

Oh well. Delete this one if you want. Or use it to discuss stuff that isnt complaining but not updates. Or let it disappear into the thread blackhole only to be seen in 8 years when someone searches nascar here.

Its been a long day. I need a mixed drink.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The best part of nascar is the small series, like the nascar modifieds.

The 3 main series have become “entertainment” and no longer about the competition. Its more like wrestling anymore. Im surprised they dont have drivers take a microphone and create some soap opera drama like wrestling.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Is there a way to edit the title? Maybe we should just make an all things racing thread, and all agree nascar sucks and isnt worth discussing viewership to the 2 people who still watch it

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Will skip the Coliseum. Watched it once and that was enough.

Will watch Daytona or at least some of it. My issue is all my drivers have retired and I could give two ***** less about any of them running anymore. Plus, the cars have changed so much, they are all the same, just a different wrap.

Basically the same gripes as many NASCAR fans who have been watching 20, 30 or 40 years.

Top Bottom