• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A women’s college basketball just had almost four times the viewers of nascar…

“Clark and Iowa's 94-87 victory over LSU on Monday night in Albany, New York to reach the Final Four was the No. 1 most-watched women's college basketball game of all time with an average of 12.3 million viewers on ESPN and a peak of 12.6 million viewers, ESPN reported Tuesday afternoon.”

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    A women’s college basketball just had almost four times the viewers of nascar…

“Clark and Iowa's 94-87 victory over LSU on Monday night in Albany, New York to reach the Final Four was the No. 1 most-watched women's college basketball game of all time with an average of 12.3 million viewers on ESPN and a peak of 12.6 million viewers, ESPN reported Tuesday afternoon.”

I was wondering why nothing said “the #1 watched sport of the weekend” like they usually put to try making the low numbers seem more acceptable. Now I get why they didnt.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Jr has been a lot more critical of Nascar since he has quit broadcasting with nbc. Too many problems to ignore, people arent gonna continue listening to you if they can see problems that you say arent there. We have someone that does that already, thats why nobody takes it serious.

If nascar was getting 10 million views a race and sponsors flooding in, id buy it. But when the opposite is happening, nahhh, dont **** on my leg and say its raining

Top Bottom