• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I want to see them being able to pass other drivers on their own by out braking them, running a better line, slide jobs, stuff like that, not which line has more cars in it and more momentum.
    I want more road courses. Streets of Long Beach, Laguna Seca, Sebring, Road Atlanta. I think Talladega should be the only 2 stop/same track spot on the schedule. Daytona July should be the road course.

Phoenix twice, Bristol twice, Richmond twice, Darlington twice, Atlanta twice, Kansas twice, Las Vegas twice, Martinsville twice, bump those down to 1 and that is 8 different tracks a year we could have.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I want more road courses. Streets of Long Beach, Laguna Seca, Sebring, Road Atlanta. I think Talladega should be the only 2 stop/same track spot on the schedule. Daytona July should be the road course.

Phoenix twice, Bristol twice, Richmond twice, Darlington twice, Atlanta twice, Kansas twice, Las Vegas twice, Martinsville twice, bump those down to 1 and that is 8 different tracks a year we could have.
    I do like road courses, I would really like to see Kentucky back on the schedule. The way turn 3 was set up was really challenging for drivers and made it different than most of the 1.5 mile tracks.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Joey had to remove his gloves because nascar gave him the finger.

Bristol can keep a day race and a night race and yes Kentucky should get a race. Indy well who cares those aren't Indy cars and the racing has been boring. Maybe move Indy to the month of June before the major heat makes the diamond cut rack peel tires like a cheese grader.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    An aerodynamic advantage? Could you not keep your fingers together and create an air change? Seems goofy but Im too lazy to read into it. More dumb drama with nascar.

I read where Jr is moving to a contract with Amazon prime? They cant keep people interested in watching so now they want to go to paid streaming?
    Amazon is paying nascar for TV rights so only people maybe loosing money is Amazon. With Amazon there won't be a ton of commercials and your always see victory lane interviews. The announcers should be interesting

Believe I read that 70% fans already have Amazon Prime now

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    An aerodynamic advantage? Could you not keep your fingers together and create an air change? Seems goofy but Im too lazy to read into it. More dumb drama with nascar.

I read where Jr is moving to a contract with Amazon prime? They cant keep people interested in watching so now they want to go to paid streaming?
    “All the cars arent the same”

Nascar: Fines driver for not wearing the same type of gloves as everyone else.

:lmfao:

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    As far as Logano's glove goes, in a track where the win was determined by thousandths of a second, his illegal gloves would have made a difference. It sounds silly to fine a driver for gloves, but when they are using them to affect the aerodynamics of the car, it does matter at highly aero dependent tracks.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    “Joey Logano, driver of Team Penske’s No. 22 Ford, was also dealt a $10,000 fine for modifying an SFI-approved protective glove. Section 14.3.1.1 (“Driver Protective Clothing/Equipment”) in the NASCAR Rule Book requires protective gloves meet SFI-approved specifications.”

Had nothing to do with “the same type of gloves as everyone else”…..amazing the misinformation some want others to believe! If had been SFI-approved it been no fine,it was just one glove not Two also.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    “Joey Logano, driver of Team Penske’s No. 22 Ford, was also dealt a $10,000 fine for modifying an SFI-approved protective glove. Section 14.3.1.1 (“Driver Protective Clothing/Equipment”) in the NASCAR Rule Book requires protective gloves meet SFI-approved specifications.”

Had nothing to do with “the same type of gloves as everyone else”…..amazing the misinformation some want others to believe! If had been SFI-approved it been no fine,it was just one glove not Two also.
    So which is it? The glove gave an aerodynamic advantage, or wasnt sfi approved? Everything says he was fined for the webbing… which means, shocker, he was fined for having gloves different than everyone else.

It was his normal gloves, just stitched together. So they were still SFI approved gloves. Just shows Nascar doesnt allow anyone to do anything different than others for an advantage. All cars, tires, and suits must be the same as everyone elses.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    So which is it? The glove gave an aerodynamic advantage, or wasnt sfi approved? Everything says he was fined for the webbing… which means, shocker, he was fined for having gloves different than everyone else.

It was his normal gloves, just stitched together. So they were still SFI approved gloves. Just shows Nascar doesnt allow anyone to do anything different than others for an advantage. All cars, tires, and suits must be the same as everyone elses.
    It was both. They weren't SFI approved after being modified, and they were modified to provide an aero advantage.

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    So which is it? Does the glove give an aerodynamic advantage, or wasn't it approved? Everything says he was fined for the webbing… which means, shocker, he was fined for having gloves different than everyone else.

It was his normal gloves, just stitched together. So they were still SFI-approved gloves. Just shows Nascar doesn't allow anyone to do anything different than others for an advantage. All cars, tires, and suits must be the same as everyone else's.
    The webbing wasn't SFI-approved….All the cars and suits/gloves aren't the same also there are options available.…

Last edited:

greg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Plainfied,In
    Top Bottom